Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

Step one will be to fire Casey.

Vince Galko, a Republican consultant based in Northeastern Pennsylvania, said Mr. McCormick “will have the resources and party support,” and can go after independent and swing voters without having to worry about playing to far-right elements of the GOP base.

1 Like

Good luck with that. I could see both Trump and Casey winning in PA. If the Republicans somehow take out Casey it’s going to be a monumentally bad night for Democrats.

McCormick has his work cut out.

I expect Casey will win. It won’t be easy this time even as he “distances” himself from brandon.

McCormick is a far superior candidate than Oz was.

Not for nothing, but you seem abnormally obsessed with Fetterman. Is that healthy?

1 Like

He is my Senator.

My interest is appropriate.

You uncomfortable with the attention he gets?

Absolutely not. Couldn’t care less about the clothing someone wears. A suit and tie says nothing about a person’s integrity or intelligence. But a dozen or so posts in a row on a tiny forum is a tad telling. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Of course this is true, but Casey is way superior to Fetterman and most Independents see Casey as way more moderate than he really is.

This level of inflation is a whole new element Casey has never had to answer for before.

It will be interesting to see how he responds.

Mmmmm.

:rofl:

1 Like

I wonder what this is all about?

2 Likes

New video out with Big John looking pretty good.

Fetterman recovery rule 1…go after wounded peer.

In the case of Mr. Menendez, Mr. Fetterman was the first to respond to a 39-page indictment charging the New Jersey senator and his wife Nadine with taking hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes — including gold bars, a Mercedes-Benz, and cash found stuffed in envelopes — in exchange for taking steps to help business associates and the Egyptian government.

“He has some very strong personal beliefs,” U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., said of Mr. Fetterman. “I think he’s acting on his personal concerns.”

Just take Mr. Fetterman’s analysis of the case against Mr. Menendez on MSNBC.

"I mean, it’s so black and white. I mean, it’s so clear,” he said. “The last time there’s ever been a man with so much cash in their home in New Jersey was Tony Soprano. You know? I mean, it’s not a close call, and if you were looking for the most incriminating kinds of evidence, nobody could even come up with gold bars in a mattress.”

Mr. Fetterman’s spokesman, Joe Calvello, has said a $5,000 donation that Mr. Menendez’s leadership PAC gave the Pennsylvania senator’s campaign just three weeks before his victory last November would be returned — “in envelopes stuffed with $100 bills.”

When Mr. Menendez later appeared before the Senate Democratic caucus to plead his case, Mr. Fetterman made it clear he would not show up unless it was to hear the New Jersey Democrat resign.

“I am not interested in hearing his ‘explanation’ for gold bars stashed in a mattress,” Mr. Fetterman tweeted. “We’re past the point of his tough talk and defiance, given the scope and scale of his alleged corruption.”

Mr. Fetterman then suggested in a tweet that Mr. Menendez contact Mr. Pawlowski “to see how that story ended in misplaced bravado.”

Mr. Pawlowski was convicted in 2018 of trading city contracts for campaign contributions and lying to federal investigators. Prosecutors said he was trying to raise money to run for the U.S. Senate seat now held by Mr. Fetterman. The judge who sentenced Mr. Pawlowski to 15 years in prison said he “didn’t sense any remorse. no apologies, no contrition" from the disgraced ex-mayor.

Worst nightmare? I guess it is like being embarrassed by a child for cutting in line and having the video go viral.

Big John is feeling a whole lot better about himself these days.

:jack_o_lantern:

heartwarming video of Big John in proper attire and getting spoon fed his lines.

We are in such good hands.

:disguised_face:

2 Likes

Umm you are one.

5 Likes

As AI becomes self aware…Big John becomes self delusional.

In all fairness his ability to evaluate the skill set of his fellow Senators is quite limited.

2 Likes

…and yet twice a day, even the Fetterman broken clock is accurate. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Gisele was recently SEEN without her fire fighter uniform.

Out drinking wine and raising funds for birthing centers.

Brings a tear to my eye.

So how is the stroke recovery going?

Not so well.

It’s like watching a 12 year old pretend to be Senator.

Clean water is cool!

No kidding ■■■■ for brains.

I have noticed the media drilling in on Fetterman statements. None of them are impressive, and most just showcase his verbal deficiencies.

To me, the pumping of his pressers and interviews is an attempt to build something besides his current characterization in the public psyche that he is severely damaged goods.

1 Like

Agree. There is a media effort to cast him as A OK.

Then you try and find video of him and it is a barren landscape.

2 Likes