Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

What an embarrassment, nonetheless both Biden and Fetterman demonstrate that any brain dead moron can “do” these jobs!

3 Likes

What is it with Pennsylvania bridges falling down since Brandon took office?

An omen or portent of his term?

The only union MEMBERS that support him work for Raytheon or the child groomer union.

1 Like

You’re shameful

Oh lord. The drama. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seeing this idiot along with Biden is similar to watching the movie “Idiocracy,” coming to life

4 Likes

Hey hey hey…Big John had a big media weekend introducing the president and fast tracking Pennsylvania’s SECOND bridge collapse during the Biden FRUCTURE goal.

"Feel like I'm watching SNL": John Fetterman video goes viral for wearing casual clothes and stumbling while introducing Joe Biden

People get upset when Trump asks for resignations and not when a person is clearly unable to perform their duty.

This is why Trump is ahead again.

I would like to introduce Boyle Bile.

I call Bull ■■■■
When my generation started paying drunks to buy us beer Iron City was brewed in the Lawrenceville Brewery. We drank it warm and if caught by the cops they would take it and put in the trunk of their cars and say they’ll tell our Dads and drive off laughing.
I have strong paper says neither of these two chooches didn’t finish their beer if they even swallowed after the photo was taken.

2 Likes

You should post that on the Seen HandTree discussion board.

2 Likes

I agree these types of photo ops are so cringey.

Its like when you see Presidential candidates on both sides stopping at some dive bar diner and acting all folksy. Its all ■■■■■■■■■

Other week there was a photo of Pence wearing his bikers jacket going for a ride LOL.

Everyone enjoys a good montage!

1 Like

Been a month and 2 days since this last appearance by Big John.

I hope he is doing well and undepressed still.

On the lighter side…Why not Big John for President 2024?

1 Like

Big John was all over the Pittsburgh Labor Day parade last year. 2023 is not an election year so no John Fetterman this year either.

In fact it appears that Big John has gone dark. Not a single video of him in THREE MONTHS.

Since he has gone dark, let’s see what Giselle has been up to.

On the job, Fetterman wears a nameplate with her maiden name, Barreto, to minimize the disruption her local celebrity has on the 61 calls she’s done as of August 31. “I do all the 3 a.m. calls, the 2:30 a.m. calls, because I can just go right back to sleep and it doesn’t bother me at all,” she says. More disruptive is what the smoke does to her hair. “I’m like, Oh my God, if I wash my hair today, I’m going to be in a fire tomorrow. So every day I’m like, ‘No, I’m not going to do it.’” Fetterman can go up to 14 days straight without a refresh. “It’s disgusting,” she says before telling me she showered yesterday in honor of our interview.

She is all in on the firefighter gig. Good thing she doesn’t need the $$.

Not everyone in DC is nice!!

Most of John’s D.C. colleagues have been nice to her. “Not everyone,” she notes, before clarifying: “All the wives have been so lovely.” But the muck of Washington is part of why Fetterman mostly stays in Braddock. She will travel down for events like the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, where she was in awe speaking with Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix. Fetterman says she tells John, “If you make it fun, I will go to D.C. … If politics is just miserable, I just can’t.”

This one is interesting and buried in the last paragraph.

DIVORCE?? John…Never. Giselle…Maybe.

Recently, after family friends announced a breakup, Fetterman says Karl asked his parents if they would ever get divorced. They responded at the same time. John said, “Never.” Fetterman said, “Maybe.” Understandably, her husband asked his wife why. Fetterman says she told him, “I love you so much, but life happens. And if something were to happen, I don’t want it to debilitate them.” She sees this not as pessimism but optimism. “Whatever comes, we’re going to figure out a way through it,” she says. “There’s comfort in that.”

First video of Fetterman since June.

We get a second grader mentality.

Fitting.

https://truthsocial.com/@dbongino/111054661819746373 What in the… :flushed:

If he is improving a whole year later…

I am not seeing it.

He had his stroke May 15 2022.

Dr. Ramesh Chandra said he first saw Fetterman in 2017, when he reported having swollen feet. He said he diagnosed him with “atrial fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump.” Although he advised him to follow up in the coming months, the doctor said Fetterman did not and “did not go to any doctor for 5 years and did not continue to take his medications.”

Chandra said Fetterman is “well compensated and stable” after receiving a defibrillator that he said “is working perfectly.” The doctor added that it was the cardiomyopathy, a condition that makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to the rest of the body, that was the reason the device needed to be implanted.

“The prognosis I can give for John’s heart is this: If he takes his medications, eats healthy and exercises, he’ll be fine,” Chandra wrote. “If he does what I’ve told him, and I do believe that he is taking his recovery and his health very seriously this time, he should be able to campaign and serve in the U.S. Senate without a problem.”

That didn’t age well.

FWIW…

This is absurd and Fetterman is grifting off of it.

Forty-six Republican senators, led by Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), signed a letter to Schumer demanding that he reverse the “misguided” rules change.

“The world watches us on that floor and we must protect the sanctity of that place at all costs,” the letter said, adding, “Allowing casual clothing on the Senate floor disrespects the institution we serve and the American families we represent.”

Fetterman has taken to social media to advertise hoodies and other clothing that mocks his critics.

Fetterman wears a tasteful Sanitation Engineer outfit with summer shorts.