Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

It will be of great interest to watch Senator Fetterman shake off the health effects of his stroke and pacemaker to take a key role in representing Pennsylvania voters and the growth of clean energy by fracking.

Off to a running start as Senator Elect…

Senator-elect Fetterman cast in Christian Bale period film for his ‘face that fits in the 1830s’

giphy

5 Likes

Most stylish.

4 Likes

Self imposed meme thread? :smiley:

It could be a handy conduit.

Senator Fetterman may also have some all star moments coming soon.

1 Like

I probably won’t be participating. Over 1 in every 4 of the Nice Reply badges ever awarded belong to me already. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have like 7 and i am so very proud of them :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You actually have 28, and somehow slipped through the cracks on getting a Meme Maker badge after the 10th one.

2 Likes

What health effects from his pacemaker?

Here’s the epitome of lib logic provided by one of the largest lib sheople troughs. Yum, yum, yum…

3 Likes

What’s Dr. Oz up to this weekend?

1 Like

He looks like someone who steals catalytic converters.

4 Likes

Exactly!

:pill:

Probably deciding which mansion to stay at next week.

WITH security system armed.

:satellite:

So not serving in the senate?

Exactly what? I haven’t read about any problems with his pacemaker

I had a pretty good run there for a time.

I like to customize when possible.

2 Likes

Exactly. Hopefully it stays that way.

Fetterman COS is a liar.

Great start!!

The incoming chief of staff for Pennsylvania Democratic Sen. elect-John Fetterman helped launch an initiative after former President Donald Trump’s inauguration that breathlessly covered the Trump-Russia probe, during which it routinely accused the Republican president of colluding with Russia and propped up the since-debunked Steele Dossier as credible.

Oh, I see.

You are doing that thing where you make a carefully worded implication, then walk it back if called out.

1 Like