Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

What is it that you think Scarborough said?

I have no idea.

Go ahead and fill us in.

Just to be clear, you are all pissy about something that was said, but you have no idea what was said?

Does that about sum it up?

1 Like

Just pointing out the absurd.

You are the one sounding pissed.

Post what he said or don’t. I don’t give a ■■■■■

Fetterman is not well. That sums it up.

Okay, so you are outraged and you don’t know why.

A perfect encapsulation of MAGA. :+1:

1 Like

I think if I had to be in the hospital for a few weeks, once I got free I would definitely be having a beer.

More of the faux outraged manipulation nonsense.

It is helpful to the Reps to have Fetterman stay in office.

It hurts Pennsylvania and his own well being.

I really thought he would show SOME sign of improvement by now.

Probably not a wise move to do it for the press after TWO MONTHS of getting antidepressants that work.

Nah, he’s doing fine and getting better. :+1:

The fact that it irritates you so much is pure gravy.

He is not fine or better.

I am fine with the status quo of he and Feinstein muddying the party line votes.

3 Likes

How much is Carhart paying Fetterman to sponsor their clothing line?

Does he also wear slip-on shoes? Maybe he can’t ties his own shoes any more.

Hoodies are easier than buttons. Sweats are easier than zippers and belt buckles. Never mind tying a necktie. (Or merely clipping a clip-on.)

2 Likes

Kind of a ■■■■■■■■ move sponsoring Carhart though.

Never saw that before from a Senator.

Big John said…on official record and recorded…

“The Republicans want to give a work requirement for SNAP,” Fetterman said. “You know, for a uh, uh, uh, a hungry family has to have these, this kind of penalties, or these some kinds of word—working uh, require—Shouldn’t you have a working requirement, after we sail your bank, billions of your bank? Because you seem we were preoccupied, uh when, then SNAP requirements for works, for hungry people, but not about protecting the tax, the tax papers, you know, that will bail them out of whatever does about a bank to crash it.”

The quote that Fetterman staff shamed reporter Jeff Sein to replace the actual quote with…

The text of the quote shared by Stein was clear and fluent. Stein posted that Fetterman asked ex-CEO of Silicon Valley Bank Greg Becker, “Shouldn’t you have a working requirement after we bail out your bank? Republicans seem to be more preoccupied with SNAP requirements for hungry people than protecting taxpayers that have to bail out these banks.”

Some would call it manipulation.

Some would call it censorship.

Some would call it fraud with staff acting as elected official.

Some would call it translating.

Some would call it selective editing.

Some would call it all good. That would not include me.

1 Like

gaslight

2 Likes

In this case, I agree with the crazy woman.

The guy looks like a bum.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

For such a noble decision it takes a good character.
He knew he was damaged goods yet he bamboozled the stupids to vote him in and catapulted himself onto the gravy train and the SUPERB Healthcare the stupids let them create for themself few years back. How imbecile !!!
Meanwhile the Joe Shmo on the street is scrapping the bottom of the barrel to survive.
America…look down on your chest.
Do you see “soooker” written all over it ???