Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

This is beyond sad! I honestly feel bad for Fetterman, he is going to be the poster boy of why not to vote for the DNC, his gaffe videos could be minutes long. Dude couldn’t even read a DR Seuss book without stumbling it’s real sad.

2 Likes

Because he is a US senator and constantly dresses like a homeless guy, and only changes just for meetings. Everything about this guy is dishoveled.

3 Likes

Hey if it’s good enough for the President…

6 Likes

this is also largely true of the most popular president ever

My 4th grader can read better than that.

5 Likes

My three year old can count to 30 without stumbling can Fetterman? FYI she had a stroke the day she was born that destroyed her speech center.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The elephant in the room is that he knew his history, ran for Senate in spite of it.
He did it to sponge of the Medical care they so eloquently voted for them self.
Something he would NOT get othervise.

2 Likes

Well thats a unique take. I suspect he already had access to health care but who knows you could be right.

Did you see the blithering idiot (Biden) try to spell eight? Eigh. It’s no wonder they have no problem with Fetterman.

3 Likes

no one pays any attention to his obvious cognitive problems.

having a democrat there is what’s important. mommy media only hyperventilates when a republican stumbles on a word or says something out of turn. then they talk about 25th amendment and adderall

what a world ya know?

2 Likes

Useful idiots have to be idiots before they can be useful.

He KNEW he’s useless…didn’t care.
But look at the gravy train he jumped on with the help of clueless voters.

Oh yes…like PA voters who put Fetterman in.

1 Like

He literally lived off his mommy and daddy until nearly 50. So he’s never had to dress any other way as he never had a real job.

4 Likes

Not all of us.

Enough to vote Dem no matter what.

I don’t understand why Shapiro doesn’t do the ethical thing and call on Big John to resign and appoint an equivalent left lean Dem.

It only makes sense keeping him there to thwart Reps.

I think if that happened then the replacement would only be there until a special election could happen. I think.

Actually I think you are correct.

So they are using him.

This is horrific.

Someone needs to step up and help Big John stand up to his wife and resign.

There is little chance the Dems lose the seat. Less chance Fetterman lasts two years.

I am going to have to agree with you. I think at this point it’s pretty obvious he isn’t getting better. If Shapiro has a chance to appoint Conner Lamb I hope he does. Lamb would win the state going away but I don’t think he can win a Democratic Primary unless he ends up being appointed Senator first.