Senator Fetterman News Notes Overcoming Stroke

They say John will be getting out of the nut house real soon. Maybe in only a week or two. Then they will prop him up in a office somewhere. Looks like another “Weekend at Bernie’s” operation for dems.

1 Like

That will be a disappointment to me.

I am growing rather fond of the quiet and mysterious Walter Reed version of Big John.

This is the longest game of Where’s Waldo I have ever played.

1 Like

Some news today.

Big John has missed 80% of the Senate votes so far during his term. While that is a lot, it also means that his election isn’t the disaster his opponents feared.

Gel Well Soon.

Six ways to Sunday Schumer.

3 Likes

Pity all the Democrats aren’t missing 80% of the roll calls.

2 Likes

Get ready 3 more weeks and he’s back.

He’s gonna be ‘un-depressed’ and ready to roll. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

With a new relapse within 8 weeks.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the standard being set here. :wink:

1 Like

Ask your doctor if rexulti is right for Big John Fetterman.

Big John made his return yesterday. Almost missed it, which would have been a shame.

Saw some disparaging reports on the right side media so I looked for a left report and son of a gun…the right reports were correct.

Fetterman still looks not well and cannot speak in public. Watch for yourself.

Gisele did a splendid job picking out his clothes.

Fetterman returns to Senate after hospitalization for clinical depression - YouTube

He still looks disheveled and unaware of his surroundings.

1 Like

Yes.
He is returning from his treatment for “depression.”

Politics aside ad best I can, I have mixed feelings about this. He should step down but he just got elected so that’s tougher than usual.

I’d hate to make general rule of it, but yeah he should step down.

2 Likes

Clearly he is not well enough for the rigors of the position.

An ethical person and party would have him step aside. The absurd thing is that he will be replaced by a Dem anyway.

3 Likes

2 Likes

this is how you know elections are a joke, and democrats don’t care about who actually “wins” but just that they’re democrats

all you fetterman “supporters” (lol) ……

good job! :+1:t6:

1 Like

I saw yesterday where he showed up to the Senate in shorts and that stupid hoody.

1 Like

gawd…

And then he got changed into a suit. Whats the problem?

1 Like