Senate trial predictions

Did he win?

America sure did not

So why go after him?

You will make him a martyr. It is competition for crazy town.

He isnā€™t running again. Try asking niceā€¦like with the masks.

Nope I am asking you, Bro.

Majority of voters think otherwiseā€¦

I just told you. ā€œBro.ā€ :roll_eyes:

Yep it was a landslide victory. ,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not understand you. Letā€™s take about cooking or something else.

Nice.

7,000, 000 more popular votes, plus electoral collegeā€¦Yea Iā€™d call that a landslide.

1 Like

Knock it off. And donā€™t call members here pet names, please.

Itā€™s a political trial. Yet again pelosi knows itā€™s a lost cause.

And yet the house will still March up to the senate with the article.

Itā€™s all about scoring political points, you should know that becuase of the first impeachment trial and the trial of Bill Clinton.

Allan

How bout all the left wing rioting. The rest of 2020. I do not know anyone who thought minority of the crowd in DC participated. It was mostly a peaceful gathering.

Antifa is still burning and breaking in Portland and Seattle

How about it?

Shows Trump didnā€™t cause it for one thing.

For another:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

3 Likes

Ok I will leave off Bro in this thread. Sorry SneakySFDude.

In every thread please. Make it a good habit.

Ok, sounds good. Sorry for the way I spoke.

1 Like

Now you have a great point.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden gets 2.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, is on the board of Burisma and sending emails to make sure ā€œThe BIG GUYā€ gets his 10% cutā€¦ And of course we wonā€™t talk about the Clintons renting out the Lincoln bedroomā€¦

After your own house is clean you can talk about dirt in ours. Of course the media covers for your dirt bags.

2 Likes

Because he knew the media will never report the truth and he doesnā€™t want the rest of his life ruined.

1 Like

I remember four years ago, there was a lot of speculation about when/whether Hillary was going to be tried and convicted.

We know how that turned out.

I expect that some of the adults are going to remember the Green New Deal or Immigration Reform or COVID relief or ā€¦ and start spending political capital on that and that the will to posture over Trump will pass. Smoothly crank the process through the system, so everyone can get their talking points set for the next election, and move on to real business.