Senate trial predictions

I know…rite? I mean…Joe…from his basement…and little to no campaigning…and Trump getting more votes this time than when he won the last time…still won with more votes than any candidate in the history of our country? It’s absolutely unbelievable…rite? That’s why I don’t believe it.

Always stick with a minority view, that way it stays the minority party.

There’s a reason the rs have lost the popular vote 6 of the last 7 elections.

Unpopularity on issues for the majority.

Allan

No, it’s not unbelievable at all.

…said the guy who bought into Russian collusion and regurgibleated that here in Hannity Land for years.

2 Likes
  1. Trial will happen

2.Roberts presiding

1. Will peel off a few votes as they did in the house say 56-44 in favor of conviction.

2. Trump will be able to run again in 2024.

Allan

1 Like

I suppose we should congratulate the libs nationwide at this point on a successful theft of the election.

Would be nice if they would quit insulting our intelligence by insisting this thing was on the up and up though. :roll_eyes:

Yeah, the russian collusion story that was confirmed as a legitimate concern by the GOP led senate intell committee, the one that was supported by every intell office in america, and the one that led to documented connections between trump campaign members and russia. The one in which several people went to jail for lying about their russian connections to congress.

Vs.

The story you believe, contridicted by GOP election officials who audited and recounted crucial votes, sometimes by hand, and found no evidence of any of the ■■■■■■■■ shovelled down your throat by a man who lies the way most people breathe.

1 Like

Notice I’m even using a lib approved sheople trough. Why do you continue regurgibleating nonsense?

Mueller finds no proof of Trump collusion with Russia; AG Barr says evidence ‘not sufficient’ to prosecute

“(W)hile this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” the special counsel said in his report.

Blockquote

Trump lost, libs. Get over it. lol

The irony would be to fail and encourage him to run after destroying the insurrection narrative with a full investigation and public trial.

Right now I don’t want the sore loser Don Quixote to run…That could change.

Where did you pull this nonsense from?

Trump was a sore loser, he did not even hint that the Capitol should be stormed with his rhetoric.

Trump success is what is driving this.

Trump was so successful that he lost re-election.

That’s a great success.

Allan

3 Likes

That’s the thing. Their brains are incapable of processing even the thought of corruption from the left, they are absolutely certain of their rightness. So noble is their character and cause… Lucifer had the same delusion. Wonder if there’s any connection?? :thinking:

(No, I really don’t :wink:)

1 Like

Smelly Wal-Mart shoppers strike again ■■■■■■■ up dimocrat dreams. :us: God bless Citizen Trump and his good family :us: God bless our Federal Republic :us:

The One Horse Pony Show with be interesting.

1 Like

Uh huh.

And that doesn’t mean the whole thing was a hoax. Time and time again everyone who looked into the matter agrees - there was enough information to create the investigation. The investigation found dozens of trump campaign/russian contacts. They did not rise to teh level of ‘collusion’.

And Barr’s politcal cover was crap. Mueller found there was enough to prosecute, but since he was forbidden to chare a sitting president, he detailed the case for impeachment. dems just didn’t go there.

None of this implies the investigation was a hoax.

So you link to Barr’s report instead of Mueller’s? I wonder why that is? Oh wait, no I don’t. :laughing:

2 Likes

Everyone knows Barr was running cover for Trump. That’s literally the sole reason he got the job.

There’s also a reason Barr resigned when it came to defending the fraudulent election nonsense. Guess what that was.

He didnt have to campaign, he just had to let Trump be Trump and watch him lose it for himself.

3 Likes

Barr is retired. Why are we talking about old news?

Ask your buddy who brought him up.