Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

The book is entirely closed because altair got the answer he wanted. Therefore it’s over.

Funny, but the press has been on top of the investigation and their reports have mirrored what’s happened with Mueller. But stay out of the loop by sticking with the CEC.

Presidential immunity was supposed to prevent this exact type of persecution by law and innuendo.

Funny thing happened though.

President Trump can run the country and fend off the hyenas, in fact the hyenas seem to be bringing out the best policy performance a Trump voter could have hoped for.

I am happy enough to keep moving forward.

:elephant:

1 Like

Move forward

Less than 2 years from now. Trump will face the voters.

my take: The unknown Democratic party candidate wins pennsy, wisconsin and michigan and wrests the presidency away from the republican interloper. end of MAGA. :slight_smile:

Allan

1 Like

Amusing that you said there will be “no evidence of conspiracy”, instead of “no conspiracy”

Very amusing.

1 Like

The Dem Dems were blowing this subject up for a long time.

I guess they don’t like to admit when they’re wrong.
and don’t want to talk about it either.

1 Like

The grassy knoll…

I think the media is trying to let them down easy…

1 Like

What criminal conspiracy is that exactly? Where are the indictments relative to same?

Split that hair as many ways as you possibly can.

The “suspicion” is that X person committed the crime being reported.

Some Democrats will still question the impartiality of the Senate committee, even if there is no minority report in conflict. However, if the Mueller report does not find collusion between Trump and Putin for the election, Democrats will accept that none exists. Then Pelosi and Schiff will give up on this idea of collusion and concentrate on cooperating with the President where it is to the benefit of the country to do so.

Just kidding.

1 Like

Its not looking for collusion…

Really? From the Mueller appointment letter.

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

Conspiracy…your welcome

That isn’t what it says is it?

Collusion is made up…muller isnt looking into that…irrelevant argument is irrelevant…have a good day.

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

Not if the D field an unabashed gun grabber like Bloomberg.

I am more concerned that Trump may decide not to run, than of him losing in 2020.

:elephant:

Collusion was purposely used in the beginning, because accusations of conspiracy would have been laughed out of the office.

:toilet:

No

You guys have changed your stories on this issue so many times that reallly who cares? You keep moving the goal posts and verbage…