Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

After two years. No collusion. Will Adam Schiff continue his delusion? Or will he admit defeat and apologize? Not a chance. Schiff does not have an ounce of integrity in his weasly body.

Hopefully Mueller will end his debacle soon.

maybe he did maybe he didn’t.

According to Intel. He didn’t. But you my friend are free to believe as you please. So go for it.

Excuse me, excuse me. A lot of people are saying he colluded, okay? The senate intel committee, where were they about weapons of mass destruction? Where were they about Libya. About Hillary Clinton. I will put my own report out soon and it will have very interesting things in it, stay tuned.

4 Likes

Wasnt their job…there…end of thread

2 Likes

Not end of thread.

20 bucks says that Hannity covers this tonight. If Sean talks about it, you know it’s serious. Mueller has the same info that he had over a year ago. Which is nuttin.

Altair, I hate to break this to you but I have reason to believe some of the investigators might have a pro-Trump bias and we all know how the right feels about investigators who have demonstrated bias.

2 Likes

And I hate to break this to you. There will be no evidence of any Russian conspiracy with Trump. You can take it to the bank.

1 Like

Yes. The Senate no longer needed that as a bargaining chip, because the House flipped.

2 Likes

Don’t get too excited. As one person quoted by NBC News (SEE LINK BELOW), said, “We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we’re going to collude.”

And as Sen. Mark Warner said, “I’m not going to get into any conclusions I have (but) there’s never been a campaign in American history … that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did.”

The book is clearly not closed. The Senate’s committee’s finding is not the final answer. It’s just the Senate’s answer. You still have the House. And you still have Mueller, which will be the deepest and most extensive investigation. Neither the Senate nor the House have the depth of investigation that Mueller has.

So it’s not the final answer. The book is not closed yet. Hold your pom-poms.

There already is.

There will be no evidence of any Russian conspiracy with Trump. You can take it to the bank.

LOL…

I’ve been holding my pom poms for two years. They are starting to get heavy.

What Mueller has discovered is probably different than the Senate committee.

Who said? Are you a fly on the wall or did your talking heads tell you that?

You dont exactly have a great record as a prognosticator.

Apologies, but I have a hard time taking your unbacked opinion seriously.

3 Likes

A word of advice. Don’t try to predict the future. No one cares if you’re right, but they won’t let you forget when you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Very true. He has a lot more resources than the Senate and House committees do.

1 Like

Then we will be forced to wait and see. And when I am proven right, I promise not to rub it in (too much).:sunglasses: