Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

Yes… Amazing how many reps thought it was true, or wanted it to be… Because Trump made them look bad…

1 Like

The same Buzzfeed that completely botched the MAGA hat wearing Covington teen story.

The propaganda never stops and neither does the fake news.

:toilet:

The irony could kill.

A crime doesn’t need to be reported, Mr. Holmes. Only the suspicion of one.

and they got around SC requirements by calling in an intel investigation.

What are these “SC requirements” you speak of?

The title is factually incorrect. The bipartisan conclusion is not that there was no collusion.

The bipartisan conclusion was that they had found “no direct evidence” of a conspiracy.

Rarely do conspiracy cases present direct evidence.

There are mountains of indirect or circumstantial evidence, as was pointed out by the leading Democrat on the committee, something that belies the suggestion that it is a bipartisan conclusion that there was no collusion.

I’ll just leave this final thought here. Two words. I believe they’ll have some import in the future.

“Cigar bar.”

We’d never have anybody pulled over for speeding if a crime had to be reported before an investigation began.

This argument is as shallow as a tea saucer.

2 Likes

““no direct evidence” of a conspiracy.”

Thank you… Yes, I’ve suddenly notice this new “indirect” conspiracy talking point happening. Meaning Trumps Joke… I already covered that…

You’re welcome.

But but…but those are the facts according to Trump…at least those are the ones he buys into. So for all intents and purposes, those are the facts of Today. LOL

1 Like

Democrats say this report will not be good for Donald Trump. It will question the judgment of many people in the Trump orbit for having the meetings and allowing themselves to be preyed upon by a Russian intelligence operation that sought to interfere in the election and to help Donald Trump. But, again, no direct proof of a conspiracy.”

Many Dems will need to face reality… Collusion delusion and an attempted coup by Obama hold overs…

They are the bigliest most factily facts ever in history. This I can tell you. :rofl:

1 Like

They merged it because it was two exact same threads. Thats not silly. thats common sense.

Allan

1 Like

The title makes a big difference, it’s what most see. So taking it out “bipartisan” diminishes my point, thus helping the dems. And it’s not like we lack space on the board…

It’s an embarrassment.

Adding the word “Bipartisan” inflates the falsehood of the claim of the title.

Leave it out.

1 Like

We don’t need no stinkin’ evidence of collusion by Trump. Just keep investigating it and saying “the investigation isn’t over yet”.

sounds like the dems are plagiarizing a page from the Trey Gowdy playbook.

for shame.

Allan

or lindsey Graham, take your choice.

Allan