Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

Bloomberg no shot. Next.

Allan

they already found that. (Meeting with Manafort, donnie jr, Kushy and the russians)

Allan

I actually see that reported at places like ABC. Thank God they exist otherwise the current politicians would be getting away with massive crimes.

It’s awesome that the Senate Committee reported they had found “no direct evidence” on the very same day a judge ruled as a finding of fact that Manafort had intentionally lied about issues that go to the heart of the investigation.

Odd that the Senate committee never interviewed Manafort. Or even Flynn.

Hard to find direct evidence with that kind of filtering going on.

Regardless, the likelihood that there is direct evidence is small, unless it’s in the recordings that Cohen kept.

Keep changing the story.

Again, this whole fiasco was mandatory to protect the prior administration and its own corruptions. The Russia Hoax was an organized plan:It was a coup by the upper echelon of the Justice Dept, who were FORCED to falsify and use disinformation on Trump to distract from the guilt and involvement of the DOJ , past and present, and its participation and knowledge of Clintons indiscretions and illegal activities and the cover they provided to the Clintons, and the last Administration

None of which was illegal.

Meeting with Russians is not a crime. Next?

We cannot say definitely that there was no collusion until all investigations by everyone (Mueller, Schiff or whoever else) are completed.
And, of course, we cannot end the investigations until collusion has been established.
That’s just how investigations work…in this case.

1 Like

Lol however a direct meeting with the Russians by the trump campaign would indicate collusion right.

Even if it not a crime.

Allan

Hey man, I just got back from the bank. They would NOT accept this for deposit, and threatened to call the cops when I refused to leave.

Please provide better advice in the future.

2 Likes

The Democrat Politicians will continue this witch hunt as long as they possibly can,
while wasting the taxpayers money.

At this point they just want to make Trump look bad, even though they know
that they’re not going to find any Trump/Russian collusion.

They’re doing it, because they don’t have any other platforms to run on
against Trump in general.

No one has to do anything to make trump look bad.

1 Like

If it wasnt illegal then there was no need to lie

This continual parsing of facts by his supporters desperate to defend him shows how guilty Trump is. We know it and they do too. They just don’t want to admit it.

That’s just winger talk.

People who pay attention already know that Mueller is looking at the campaign.

“(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;”

Mueller has already caught several witches and a few goblins along the way. Trump isn’t the target unless he’s guilty.

Sure the Senate Intel committee has found no collusion.

Now on to Mueller, to see what collusion he found. And if he found no collusion then on to…

Schiff and the Democrats. They will definitely find collusion, especially as we get nearer to the next election.

The next bus to reality leaves shortly I think.