Screw up by handlers or That far gone

Dazed and Confused:

1 Like

It’s getting worst.

You talk big for an anonymous internet hack. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grasp any straw you want, it’s bad and it’s getting worse.

1 Like

^^^ Didn’t remain silent. :wink:

Let’s Go Brandon

Good point, I hadn’t thought of that

So what?

Exactly.

Ah.We agree. From my part, it’s . . . whatever. I just do my job. Presidents have gone and come and my salary always increases. I’ve got mine. I cannot speak for others. Yeah, Biden is beyond his years, but I don’t see anything too morbid about it. Trump is a narcissistic ■■■■■■■■ but somehow we survived. Barely I guess. So, yeah, whatever.

Peter “Chauncy” Sellers was a more competent President than Biden. :wink:

Don’t really care one way or the other. Sellers was odd. He took on the persona of his characters, but didn’t seem to have a sense of self. Poor guy. Terrific actor. Dr. Srangelove is my number 1 favorite movie of all time. The world goes on, for better or for worse. I did my part long ago. Now, it’s up to others.

Is not, I could show you the 538 graph, but you believe it anyway.

Allan

I used to feel the same way…

Then I saw the amount of damage Biden has done that we as a nation will never be able to reverse. We’ll never be able to redo Afghanistan or Ukraine…we can’t unspend all that money. There were smart people who warned us that passing that 1.9 trillion dollar spending plan on top of an already overheated economy would cause this…we’ve got millions of people headed this way because Biden and the Democrats told them to come on down! Once they get into the country we’ll never get them out. We can’t un kill the tens of thousands of Americans who are dead because of fentanyl that should have never gotten to America…

There’s a reason Biden’s approval #’s have plummeted to 33% (I think that’s still too high) according to Quinnipeac.

In 16 months look at everything Biden has destroyed…much of that damage completely intentional!

3 Likes

Even more left leaning media is admitting that Biden is a failure. Here’s an NBC story headlined “ Biden’s job approval falls to lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears”…

“Amid Europe’s largest land war since World War II, 7 in 10 Americans expressed low confidence in President Joe Biden’s ability to deal with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in a new NBC News poll, and 8 in 10 voiced worry that the war will increase gas prices and possibly involve nuclear weapons.

And during the nation’s largest inflation spike in 40 years, overwhelming majorities said they believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and disapproved of the president’s handling of the economy.” Biden's job approval falls to lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears

It’s an easy google search to find several more.

It’s just a messaging and optics problem. The media just hasn’t been able to sell the obvious advantages of chlamydia.

Every person that voted and enabled this farcical presidency deserves all the scorn they get.

4 Likes

I agree.

I feel sort of sorry for the man, though, since no one close to and caring about him discouraged him from running in the first place.

1 Like

What leftists accused Trump and his family of is true a thousand time over of Brandon and his family.

Trump had a cognitive test and made the results public - he aced it. Where is Brandon’s cognitive test results?

Poetic justice.

Let’s go Brandon.

1 Like

I feel sad for him for a few seconds, then I think of the destruction he has caused and I want to do damage to him.

1 Like