SCOTUS Punts On Census Case

Even Vox called it a Trump victory.

so did the headline on msnbc.

These guys didnā€™t read their narrative today.

Is that based on feelings?

No. Itā€™s based on common sense.

In which libs donā€™t have any.

Boring.

I understandā€¦

I doubt it. Carry on.

You are giving Trump too much credit. MONEY got this done. Big pharm stands to make untold billions in government funds. That is what got this done.

Libs opinions donā€™t matter.

1 Like

I think he is arguing that only Trump could facilitate a speeding up of the FDA approval process.

Ok. Still boring.

Do you have anything to say that is relevant to the topic of this thread, or are you just going to try and bait people?

I know but the FDA would have sped up the process even if Mickey Mouse was President. Itā€™s a pandemic. :grin:

tenor

Funnyā€¦I pulled TheDoctorisin trick.

Feelingsā€¦:wink:

Well, you tried.

Is that another one of your feelings? :sunglasses:

You have some nonsense in there. Maybe you think that that giving away Medicare and social security to people who did not pay into it is the same as paying back money to those that DID pay into it. But I doubt it. I think you are intentionally posting nonsense to get people angry. No Trump supporter I know has said that people who paid into these programs should lose the benefits. And only someone trying to agitate an argument would suggest that.

2 Likes

Ignore that frame. I used the picture for the sheep in the hatā€¦because thatā€™s you guys.

When did they?