SCOTUS Punts On Census Case

They were pushing all along. It started ramping up just before the election and continued into early December. Trump really need the win prior to the election. It didn’t happen that way.

In the end, the FDA did the right thing and made sure they could stand behind the vaccine approval. I’m good with that. I don’t think that only Trump could have got it done this way.

When has the FDA every done this?

When was the last pandemic?

In the end FDA is just as political as every other federal agency.

Change my mind.

There have been dozens.

LOL…on the scale of covid?

People were dying.

Can you imagine…a world in which laws were actually enforced…equally…to all?

then why didn’t we have a warp speed for sars or mers?

oh yeah, because any other president not only wouldn’t do it, but didn’t.

1 Like

60 million americans were infected with swine flu. good thing its nor as deadly as covid.

they came up with nothing, the h1n1 vacine was an off the shelf flu vaccine.

There was no SARS or MERS pandemic.

The US has 27 cases of SARS, and it killed less than a thousand worldwide. There have been no reported cases of MERS in the US, and less than 2,500 cases worldwide in the 10 years since it was discovered.

and the US had even fewer cases of covid during the period you all complain that trump was doing “nothing”, which of course is untrue anyway. and not many more when warp speed was created.

COVID had killed more people worldwide than SARS and MERS combined by the middle of February of this year.

your yardstick was US cases.

Same answer.

irrelevant answer

No, you misunderstand. It’s still true.

There were more US cases of COVID by mid-February than all SARS and MERS cases in US history combined.

no, there were not.

there were 15 cases of community spread identified and 46 repatriated and quarantined cases. including the 46, yes, but thats not the issue is it?

1 Like

Why would you not count those 46 cases?

As far as I know, there were 0 cases of SARS or MERS that were identified as community-spread in the US.