SCOTUS Punts On Census Case

Whatever you need to believe.

nicely stated

The Trump administration wanted a ruling in their favor to exclude undocumented immigrants from the census. The court did not rule in their favor. And you call this a win? Wow.

Trump losing the election is him winning the election as well.

1 Like

Trump didn’t even want it in court. He wrote a memorandum. Proglibs challenged his memorandum. THEY wanted it in court. BUT …awwww… Proglibs got no satisfaction. They lost. The lib SCOTUS justices dissented. The court’s majority did not give the proglibs what they wanted.

Yep. A win for Trump and a win for America.

PS. NPR has you all befuddled with liblogic. Up is not down and win is lot lose.

It’s like every day is Opposite Day up in here since Nov 4th. :sweat_smile:

Trump memorandum is still standing. Libs lost.

By the time the Census is completed, Trump’s “memorandum” will be meaningless, because he won’t be President anymore.

Hence why the Court punted.

But perhaps I’m being too harsh. I realize you guys haven’t had much good news in the last few months, so feel free to enjoy this feeling of “winning” you’ve created for yourself as long as you can.

And the progs wanted a ruling that they had to be included.

Have you not seen the vaccine news?

1 Like

Is that a “win” for you guys?

Perhaps it’s a win for humanity - if the vaccines work.

It’s a win for Trump. Doing what couldn’t be done.

I disagree. I think it might be a win for humanity, but Trump doesn’t get to take any credit for it.

But, do not let me stop you from believing it to be a “win”, if it helps.

If a bureaucrat had been sitting in that chair this year it would not even be in the first round of testing.

Polishing requires an abrasive.

I don’t like Trump any better than you do, but his bombastic pressure is what got this done.

You are welcome to believe that. I don’t.

Any other President would have done the same.

Fever dreams.

1 Like

I’d agree. Congress allocated $10 billion in the CARES act specifically for what would be later named Operation Warp Speed. It was then led by Dr. Slaoui and Gen Perma. Trump took the money given to him by congress and told a vaccine researcher and general to make a vaccine fast. Nothing wrong with what he did, but I’m not sure what was amazing about it.

It’s like saying Obama came up with the H1N1 vaccine. He didn’t. He gave money to other people and they did.

the HEROES Act also had similar wording and funding

I understand.

I understand