Say it ain't so! Joe paid the ho?

Now, once again: Do you see the word “allegedly”? That’s how they can make stuff up without getting sued.

Why so forgiving of Joe? He’s the one who paid $25,000 to the Russian mob. Presidents should NEVER be buying hookers for anyone. The optics are bad.

1 Like

from the article…

It’s not known if any of the accounts used were linked to Mr Biden.

1 Like

Yep

I do!!!

Which is why the FBI needs to put this to bed. That’s all I’m asking. Is that a problem?

Biden personally didn’t give the Russian Mop anything. I’m not disputing the hooker was employed by the mob, but it is a stretch to claim Biden had anything to do with the incident, other than being Hunter’s father.

I can understand why conservatives would disagree with my comments, just as I can understand why liberals would disagree with my comments regarding Trump. In the end, it is really all about partisan politics. And I don’t pretend to be above partisan politics, but for this specific issue I simply don’t care.

2 Likes

The story says this happened in May 2018. No comment on that?

Who’s account did the money come from?

Yes. It should have been released in 2018. The FBI has had the hard drive for 2 1/2 years. It probably took them 2 1/2 days to figure out if it was fake. They need to come clean.

What money?

Should the FBI confirm that the laptop from 2019 is fake? What is the downside to doing this?

Again no dispute. But was Biden consulted by Hunter and given his father’s blessing to use the account for a $25,000 hooker? Unless that was the case, then you really can’t make the claim that the president is giving the Russian Mob anything.

I think the FBI is laughing about this.

Did Joe pay the credit card bill or did Hunter? Should someone ask him?

Have they confirmed they have it?

What did he pay? Receipt or innuendo?

I think the bigger question is if it is real… how did Keith Ablow come in possesison of it?

Of course there’s a dispute. From the OP: "But, text messages appear to show that Joe Biden may have been the person who footed the bill. It’s not known if any of the accounts used were linked to Mr Biden."

Seriously- read it carefully.

1 Like

CNN thinks they do. If they haven’t, they should. There is no value added to having false info out there.

Hunter Biden dodges questions on laptop seized by FBI - CNNPolitics

There is tons of value. They haven’t. So everything else is will they or won’t they

1 Like