Say it ain't so! Joe paid the ho?

Agreed. The FBI needs to put all these questions to bed. They already know all the answers. End the foot dragging.

There is a dispute about whether or not the money came from the President’s account? If so, I wasn’t aware of it. I haven’t bothered to follow the story for lack of interest. Maybe I should defer to those that have been following it closely.

Why? For what reason?

It seems like the only crime committed was by Ablow.

I think there is also dispute as to whether there was any money.

Because the President has declared the laptop to be Russian misinformation. If it’s true, the FBI should do the same.

My opinion is that he’s lying and the FBI is covering for him. But we may never know. Unless the FBI want’s us to. And it appears they don’t.

So what are the actual factuals here?

I seem to recall jokes where “he left his resignation letter on the nightstand with a $5000 tip.”

At this point, there is no need for dispute. The FBI knows. We should know too.

The fbi is part of the executive branch. The head of it made a statement.

Your opinion is that he lies about everything so even if some information is disclosed you will still “question”.

You want to know. Whether you need to know is a whole other questions

The FBI has been withholding the facts since 2019. That’s probably two years longer than they needed. Maybe somebody will light a fire under their ass?

Incorrect. Whether or not high ranking officials are corrupt is a need to know in order to maintain a free society.

Did the statement should include whether or not the Hunter laptop is fake? That might be some helpful info. Doncha think?

Strange. I google this story. it’s not on fox news, OAN or news max. only tabloid news seem to have it.

That sentence is from the “news” article.

Not strange at all. Google is corrupt. You did not find this because they didn’t want you to.

Hunter Biden allegedly spent $25K for prostitutes on father’s card | On Air Videos | Fox News

1 Like

Who is high ranking official?

Yes you even said it did. “Misinformation”.

Allegedly. That means they got some rube to allege it. Notice there are no names? BTW I allege that Murdoch is a CHUD.