Say it ain't so! Joe paid the ho?

Best dad evah? What other dad would buy his son a $25,000 Russian hooker? It appears that Hunter paid a Russian prostitute, 25k from daddy’s account. So in effect, Joe bought the ho? Who even knew there was such a think as a $25,000 ho? Giving the Russians Joe’s credit card info, was enough to attract the interest of the secret service. As it should be. Wow folks, you just can’t make this stuff up. Meanwhile your Oracle of integrity at the justice department Saint Merrick, sits on this and the Hunter hard drive. Slow walking or no walking. So I have a few questions from my lib friends.

1. Are your news sources doing enough to cover the story? Or should they give it the same amount of attention they would to a Trump scandal?

2. Does there need to be a deeper look into this? Or are you happy just to let it go?

3. Should the Whitehouse press corps question Jen? Or should they simply ignore it.

Again, the questions are not tricky or complicated. Take a crack at them.

Hunter Biden ‘accidentally paid Russian prostitute $25,000 from Joe’s account’ (news.com.au)

1 Like

News sources like the NYPost are free to cover the story as they see fit. My feeling is that right leaning news sources will cover this story in more detailed because their audiences are more interested.

These are two consenting adults. I’m personally fine not hearing anything more about this. If other people want more information, that’s fine by me.

See answer #1.

So in a nutshell, you are suggesting that news sources NOT give this the same attention they would give it if it involved Trump?

I appreciate your candidness. I don’t get a straight up answer from most libs.

Did you learn about this from me?

3 Likes

I am shocked at this newfound concern about public figures paying for sex.

7 Likes

All that’s left is to find out if the obamas slept there and if there’s a tape.

1 Like

Didn’t we have some recent thread involving some Congressman from Florida where all the Dem posters said it was just a private matter unless it were proven that one of the parties were under age?
Or something like that?

How does it appear that way when your article says:

But, text messages appear to show that Joe Biden may have been the person who footed the bill. It’s not known if any of the accounts used were linked to Mr Biden.

Isn’t that sorta the crux of the story about said Congressman from Florida? That the parties were allegedly under age?

I will not vote for Hunter Biden because of this

Celtic pride!

It’s hilarious, isn’t it?

Clearly they won’t. News sources are biased and will report on stories that are most interesting to their audiences.

MURDOCH. So I think it’s bull ■■■■

It varied.
That was my position for sure.
Still awaiting evidence.

I am not shocked that you ignored every question. Try one on for size. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I couldn’t give more of a crap about this.

I do find it funny that there is this newfound concern over public figures paying for sex.

That wasn’t the question. This was.

1. Are your news sources doing enough to cover the story? Or should they give it the same amount of attention they would to a Trump scandal?
  2. Does there need to be a deeper look into this? Or are you happy just to let it go?
  3. Should the Whitehouse press corps question Jen? Or should they simply ignore it.

And you would say the same thing if it involved Don jr?

1 Like

Oh, so there was no point in bringing up Gaetz since his scandal is about potential sex trafficking of underage girls. Just standard #whatabout deflection.