Sarah Sanders- so long

"■■■■ it. Hand me another beer. "

Yeah, Trump failed phraseology in school.

1 Like

I feel for her poor children during her initial detox period:

“Mommy, I finished my dinner can I have a cookie?”

"Sweetie, what you might have heard - ‘You can have a cookie after dinner’ - is not necessarily something to take literally, but seriously. That’s something Mommy has been very clear and very fair about, but you kids always try to twist things around so that - "

"But you said - "

"I never said you could have a cookie, in the literal sense of YOU actually HAVING a baked good commonly described as a COOKIE. What I meant was, how fantastic it is you have a mother who loves you and freedom and justice so much that it’s possible you might receive a cookie of some undisclosed kind in the undefined future, taking into account the variable interpretations - "

“Never mind I’ll be in my room.”

9 Likes

Yep! How do we spin Obama’s latest lies. I’m certain that conversation took place frequently.

Yeah, it has to be exhausting trying to explain why Trump really didn’t mean what he said.

Jim Acosta is a ■■■■ bag. He’s cut from the same cloth as orange man. He doesn’t hold anyone to any standard.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don’t let the door hit ya.

She,d make a lousy contest on “to tell the truth”

She doesn’t know the meaning of truth.

Allan

Why do you ask? Do I have to justify liking her?

I sure remember when Cons on this board went ape ■■■■ anytime anyone during Obama’s term would deflect to Bush.

1 Like

The hypocrisy is this thread is ■■■■■■■ hilarious. :rofl:

1 Like

Obama sure did. Everything that went wrong in his administration was Bush’s fault.

When you have to explain Trump lies with your own lies …

ct-sarah-huckabee-sanders-restaurant-20180623

You said she has been amazing, which gives the impression you believe she was good at her job. Considering she is a press secretary who hasn’t done a press briefing in more than 3 months, I was wondering what exactly she has been amazing at.

Yeah and I could play you multiple clips of Bush blaming Clinton for multiple things. But you already know that.

3 months? Who cares? Trump tweets daily. He’s talking directly to the people. Why should he bother with the press?

He cut them out and they hate him for it.

I love that “Who cares?” has become the slogan of the Trumpists as they run out of excuses and explanations for the train wreck we see unfolding daily.

1 Like

First. You’re not going to agree so lets just accept the fact that we have different opinions. Most press secretaries play defense when attacked by the press. She was rarely on defense. She would give it right back to them. My favorite moment was probably the Jim Acosta rose garden incident. And no, I’m not going to search for a link.

You guys are going to end up blaming George Washington.

1 Like

And most times we cringe when he does. :joy:

Eloquent with the language he is not.

This is true. WH pressers now consist of Trump yelling over a helicopter motor.