Sarah Sanders- so long

She was a national treasure and will be missed. In her defense, I don’t think ANYONE could have managed the job of explaining Donald’s exaggerations, contradictions, and bold-faced lying and escaped unscathed. Hopefully her soul can now recover, and she can work on her inevitable memoirs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But none of that mattered with DEM press secretaries. They were all bastions of truth.

You LIBs are so predictable! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

100 days ago.

Some of her best work:

Sorry to see her go. She has been amazing. All the best!

1 Like

That job has a revolving door. I think it takes a toll on whoever is in the position. It must be exhausting.

Irony abound!

And you cons aren’t. :rofl:

Exactly. No other press secretary has had to untangle such garble on a regular basis.

I hope she can still speak in complete sentences.

'cept maybe Obama’s press secretaries. :wink:

Compared to Sarah Sanders they most certainly were. There has never been a press secretary for either a Democratic or Republican administration that lied so frequently about so many subjects, both important and trivial, while combining it with a self righteous indignation aimed at anyone who dared to demand the truth.

2 Likes

What was your favorite act of hers over the last few months?

If there’s any justice in the world, her first act after she leaves will be to beat the sweet loving hell out of Acosta.

1 Like

Yes, I imagine actually holding a press briefing daily could be stressful. Of course we haven’t heard from Sanders in front of that podium in months, have we?

Or the girl who played him on SNL.

Yes, we must physically assault anyone who actually holds our political leaders to a basic standard. Trumpism at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Or maybe she can have her pops call up Acosta and lecture him for 10 minutes, that would be far greater punishment.

1 Like

I wonder how many times they all got together in the communications office and asked; “how are we going to spin this”? “Oh wait, we don’t have to”!

I remember Bush’s press secretaries got exactly the same treatment. I was a member of a LIB forum when Tony Snow passed away. The resulting hate filled venom coming from forum members turned my stomach.

But nary a peep for Obama’s press secretaries.

Truly is comical to watch the double standard.