Sarah Sanders- so long

Well, he is just one of those old dead white guys, so…

The President communicates daily with the world. Yeah, who cares. ■■■■ the media.

They aren’t the press any more.

Yes, who needs a press secretary to lie for you when you can just lie directly to the American people yourself? Trumpist logic.

5 Likes

Trump eats souls one bite at a time.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. :smirk:

They are more or less opinion journalists hiding behind the moniker of reporting “news”.

With the same gusto he has tucking into a Trump Taco Bowl.

Donald loves the Hispanic soul!

Slight correction, he communicates poorly with his constituents through Twitter.

Allan

1 Like

Tweeting isn’t quite the same as answering questions from the press.

It’s going to be so much fun when a dem is back in office. Who cares? So what? It isn’t technically illegal! Fake news!

1 Like

Wait! Are you saying that cons and libs do the exact same thing? Say it ain’t so!

1 Like

To be fair, had he simply cut her loose the savings could have gone towards another weekend trip to Mar-a-Lago.

Ummm…why am I being replied to here?

It’s showing your name in that post? All I see is my name and @DOLOOP.

You must have been a very busy bee if you were keeping up with 16 years of press secretary commentary.

Look up in the right hand corner. It’s in reply to me and I am notified as such.

It’s this way every time a PS leaves. There is nothing new here that doesn’t happen when one of them leaves the job regardless of “side”.

Cuz it’s your lucky day?

And even when she was doing them, it was sporadic and lasted for a short period.

That’s a matter of opinion. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good reply. :+1: