Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

Of course it’s acceptable to Trump, I feel like he enjoys watching people embarrass themselves defending his stupidity. The Mueller report lays out the numerous President directed people to lie to the public through statements. Read it, 400 pages isn’t that long.

Here’s my take:

She lied about FBI agents telling her that they didn’t like Comey. The Mueller report called her out in that lie.

If Sanders would have taken the moment and admitted she lied and apologized for it, it would have been one thing. But she doubled down when talking to Hannity, making up another lie to cover up her initial lie.

It’s those moments where one genuinely can see she is a serial liar. And has no shame for lying.

2 Likes

That’s not how your fellow Trump supporters view it.

Yeah, ok.

Care to provide a link to a thread you started calling out Trump for one of his lies.

Yeah. It’s unfortunate that her true (lack of) character has been revealed. I don’t think she should continue as press secretary as now she has the stature of Baghdad Bob. For most people that would be a problem but it seems fine to Trump and his supporters that we have lowered ourselves to that level.

1 Like

I can not vouch that everything I cited is an actual lie, but increased oil production was not because of him, and he had no right to brag about it. But Obama is a slimy liar and to say otherwise is people not being honest. Check on that 1000 lie one, it was many policies that he practiced violated what he said. Now, why do I call him a slimy liar because of specific ones? Let me give you a couple of ones and citations that shows his utter lack of honesty. Let us go to Obamacare beyond his famous lie if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance and doctor that we all knew at the time was a lie. But beyond that, how about some sliminess. He specifically in trying to get Catholic votes, said to Catholic Bishops, Bishop Dolan, the New York Cardinal:

He specifically, in order to get Obamacare passed, specifically said that they wouldn’t impose birth control on health insurance. Then after that he imposed that. That was never part of the bill. How slimy can one be. He gives the assurance to those actually in the Church that he wouldn’t do such a thing, was absolutely never part of that original bill to get votes, all of a sudden gets mandated against what he specifically promised to church leaders. If he would have said what he would have done, he never would have gotten those votes. Then after that he actually sued the Little Sisters of the Poor, a Catholic group faithful to the Church who supplies support to poor people who need help, specifically because they don’t want their Catholic Insurance Agency to pay for birth control, which the Church sees as mortal sin. that is utter sliminess.

Another thing, remember Stupak, the prolife Democrat who was promised Obamacare wouldn’t fund abortion and got those votes based on that promise, we know that it was a lie.

The deal was simple, if the group of Congressmen would forego their concern that ObamaCare provided funding for abortions – which it does – and vote for the bill, President Obama would sign an Executive Order which he promised would “ensure that Federal funds are not used for abortion services.” Nothing could be further from the truth.

It is now clear that the White House knew that this promise against abortion funding was a sham.

In an email exchange with then Solicitor General, now Justice, Elena Kagan, Lawrence Tribe, “senior counselor for access to justice” of the Department of Justice and liberal Harvard law professor, expressed his elation for ObamaCare’s passage and noted that the President’s Executive Order was nothing more than a sham.

Tribe stated, “And with the Stupak group accepting the magic of what amounts to a signing statement on steroids!”

How about no funding for illegals, and all liberals went apoplectic (forgive the spelling) when that congressman said, ‘You lie’. He promised no Obamacare for illegals.

So no one tell me that Obama wasn’t a bald faced liar. Obama was brought up on in this thread how superior he was, I am responding to that false comparison. I also don’t like if Trump does any lie at all, but Obama is no angel, he is no superior model.

So we agree that the very first “lie” cited by your source is not a lie. Good.

I didn’t start any thread, including this thread, calling anybody a liar. I am responding in a thread, to a lie about the honesty of Obama.

I am always curious why posters list link after link, blaming a politician (such as Obama), then toss in a caveat at the end that they also don’t like when Trump or SHS lie. Thus the post about asking for links to where you have condemned Trump about his lies, or SHS’s lies.

So I went to your source…you’re not doing well. From YOUR source and it is in the second paragraph!

The story goes on to talk about how state and local taxes go to fund illegal aliens’ healthcare. Clearly Obama has no control over state and local healthcare spending.

You really need to do better in defining Obama “lies”. This is getting embarrassing for you.

1 Like

She should speak with her father about her lying since he’s a pastor. Easter Sunday would be a good opportunity.

:point_up_2:

There was a bubble? I’ve always known that.

I know, right? From the very beginning I predicted that Trump would not be impeached and that the Mueller investigation would not find evidence of collusion. I just found it hard to believe that Trump would be so stupid to actively conspire with the Russians.

Or be so stupid to obstruct justice. And we all know he did.

Why?

congressman said, ‘You lie’. He promised no Obamacare for illegals.

So I went to your source…you’re not doing well. From YOUR source and it is in the second paragraph!

Let me be clear: Obamacare contains an explicit prohibition against providing federally-subsidized coverage to immigrants who cannot prove they are here legally. I am not arguing, nor did Louise Radnofsky demonstrate in her story, that anyone is explicitly violating this prohibition

The story goes on to talk about how state and local taxes go to fund illegal aliens’ healthcare. So I guess the rest of the story doesn’t matter.

In 2013, state and local governments provided $19.8 billion in funds to help offset the costs of uncompensated care borne by hospitals and other providers. Such payments constituted 26% of all uncompensated care costs that year. The average individual who is uninsured incurs about $1257 in uncompensated care costs [Table 1]. States and localities there save about $325 for each uninsured person who gains coverage as a result of the ACA.

This is not the place to quibble about he accuracy of President Obama’s claim that the ACA has reduced the number of uninsured by 20 million. Taken at face value, that would imply that state and local governments now have $6.5 billion (corrected: see note [3]) in additional resources to spend on illegal immigrants, whether it be for health care, education or anything else. We may never know the exact amount of such savings repurposed to provide health care to illegal immigrants. But it strains credulity to claim that the number is zero. So it should be beyond all doubt that the ACA has increased the amount of resources dedicated to health care of illegal immigrants–the explicit legal prohibition against this notwithstanding.

It is the ACA that made this illegal funding possible.
Here: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hhs-obamacare-funded-health-centers-migrants-wont-check-immigration-status

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hhs-obamacare-funded-health-centers-migrants-wont-check-immigration-status

(CNSNews.com) - The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, "approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers," Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

“Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center,” Andrews said.

Further, the grant recipients are required to serve “all residents” who walk through their doors.

“The Program’s authorizing statute does not affirmatively address immigration status,” said Andrews. “Rather, it simply states that health centers are required to provide primary health care to all residents of the health center’s service area without regard for ability to pay.”

Obama’s statement is proven to be a lie, and you know it and Obama knows it. Then as well, the other ones you neglected to address. He promised a Catholic bishop that he would not promote make a part of Obamacare birth control that was never a part of the legislation. Lying to him I guess is fine. Then going after an organization the Little Sisters of the Poor based on his original lie, that helps people is just fine by you. And then his lying about abortion to get Obamacare through was a stupendous lie, I get it, you think abortion is just fine, but that lie is what got Obamacare through. Just shows Obamaites are oblivious to your hypocrisy.

Here I condemn Trump saying that his Father was born in Germany and Huckabee-Sanders saying that all those people in the FBI told her whatever about Comey. Ok, I condemn it right here. Do you condemn Obama lies that if you can like your health care you can keep it when he absolutely knew it wasn’t true. Do you condemn the lie that he told a Catholic Cardinal that he wouldn’t do anything in Obamacare that would be against those who practice the Catholic faith specifically on birth control, and then sue a poor Little Sisters of the poor to make their Catholic Insurance company pay for birth control based on that lie? Do you condemn the whole basis of Obamacare based on a promise to a prolife Democrat and the future Supreme Court Justice acknowledging it was a lie? Or as you would say, do you have a link of your condemning Obama on those lies?

ACA specifically rules out healthcare for illegal aliens. That was direct from YOUR source. I’m not sure how you can call Obama lying when states and local agencies make their own rules for their funding of healthcare. Is Obama responsible for the choices of each and every state? Each and every locale? Each and every clinic?

Again, that’s two “lies” that are not lies.

1 Like

You again focus on one thing and ignore the rest of the story, I get that. However the above is from HHS.