Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

No it didn’t.

I consider the gov shutdown a pretty big consequence.

:point_up_2:

1 Like

That’s what bugs me the most…he doesn’t need too.

It’s apparent he believes he needs to because he does.
That’s what needs to be considered.

I think Trump has gotten so used to exaggerating, lying and threatening in his business deals that it is likely second nature at this point. He doesn’t even realize he’s doing it now as president.

And Trump clearly has never been called on his lies in the past so is a bit surprised that as President things are different. But he does know the best defense is to always attack, which he does non-stop, viciously and never apologizing. Truth doesn’t matter, it’s about managing the message and Trump is very good at that.

2 Likes

This is where I struggle.
Does he not really realize he’s lying or he does know he’s lying, but he is just just incapable of acting differently than he has for decades.
I don’t know, but my guess is it’s the latter.

He’s been lying for most of his life and he’s 73 years old. There’s no way in hell this clown is going to change.

1 Like

Yes he does…it goes to the very core of the man…

It’s a category error to say Donald Trump lies.

That assumes he says things to convey information.

That is an error- he doesn’t say things to convey information.

1 Like

For the record, I don’t like Huckabee-Sanders lying either and when Trump does too.

Out of curiosity, I clicked the link and read the very first “lie”. Here it is:

The source claimed this was a lie because the fed govt didn’t control the lands where the production increases were.

I think we can all agree that is not a lie. If the very first example is clearly not a lie, I really question the quality of the rest of the list.

4 Likes

Im gonna like that and say you are perhaps the first on this site to admit to as much.

No he doesnt. So why does he? He could do and had done good things at least in the eyes of his supporters and not lie at the same time. Why does he feel compeled to do so?

Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink.

Come on People…we all knew she was lying. This is a surprise?

Either D Trump needs to sack S Sanders for lying or he is explicitly complicit with lying to the people of the USA.

Looks like someone didn’t actually read the Mueller report yet.

You can try to deflect as much as you like but it won’t divert from the fact that there was no basis in fact what Sanders said. So Trump acknowledges that Sanders lying to the American people is acceptable to HIM or he sacks her because it is not acceptable to him.

Hilarious after 2 years “we want Sanders head” is the swan song. The alt left doesn’t even know how crazy they look. Russian rehab is full up.