Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Lies to besmirch someone’s reputation? Sanders created the illusion that the FBI hated Comey and was glad to see him go.

I don’t know, that sort of making up stories to destroy someone like that is not fair game imo.

Go ahead and question his motives or something, but to lie about his coworkers not liking him? No.

They all lie.

1 Like

The only real way to get the truth out the Trump administration, since they’re massive liars, is to put them all under oath.

That’s not going to happen so they will continue to lie. And a whole bunch people will buy it.

The people that buy the lies are suckers.

I would like to see Congress all under oath. I think that would be far more entertaining and informational.

Not like it would matter. Lying under oath lost it’s stigma many years ago when the response to certain people lying under oath was “meh”.

That doesn’t mean that:

1. We have to accept it

2. All lies at the same.

1. What are we going to do about it.
  2. You’re right, the Mexican gun running lies were far worse.

Stop supporting corrupt politicians. But it takes time. You may not be alive to see the long-term effects, so I understand why it’s hard to motivate people to do so.

There’s that whataboutism. And I’m not sure I agree. Defend, defend, defend SHS! We get it!

Maybe she’s happy being a liar. Our president certainly is.

I thought Trump was supposed to be different, you know… a “drain the swamp” type of deal…

1 Like

That was just a lie to get votes.

2008 - 2016: Obama is a liar.

2016 - Present: They all lie.

7 Likes

He is different. He tells stupider lies.

1 Like

2008 - 2016: Obama was the liar of record.
2017 - Present: Trump is the liar of record.

At least Republicans admit when their politicians lie. Democrat never take responsibility.

But as trump would tell us; he does everything bigger, better and more than Obama (or any other POTUS) has done before, so it stands to reason…

Trump’s lies are stupid.

Trump has the best lies.

1 Like

“Mexico will pay for the wall.” was pretty stupid. But it had some pretty major real world consequences.

Trump hasn’t earned the right to be compared to Obama.

1 Like