Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

How many people around us legitimately believe, despite the thousands of provable lies at this point, that the Trump administration is more honest than the last?

There is no debate with people that far gone. No point in trying to convince them of just how very wrong they are. Just do your best to prevent their ignorance from hurting the rest of us by any legal means possible.

1 Like

Trump is not remotely honest.

You first sweetheart.

Who’s your guy?

You’ll have to demonstrate me doing any of that. By all means.

I’m simply pondering why Trump supporters aren’t holding him to the standard they set for Obama. I’ve held both to the same standard. If you can demonstrate where I haven’t, I’d love to see it.

I’ve always wondered why Evan Bayh didn’t run for office. Maybe he had a skeleton in the closet, or got told “no” by “them,” but with a few exceptions, I never found him to be terribly extreme. I didn’t like his support for the Iraq war, but he was a pretty mixed bag on most issues, and was probably as close to what I would consider “to the center” as any politician could be, despite being a Democrat.

I don’t have major problems with Kasich.

I’m sure they’d both push for some things I disagree and agree with, but I don’t feel like they’d go terribly far in either direction.

Now that is laughable.

Not really if you ever bothered to read party you would know he tends to be fairly even handed…and just to show im not bias…he also tends to make it about himself as well…:wink:

1 Like

Trump is laughable

Yeah, hadn’t thought about that aspect. tx.

Pretty easy for you and I to sit on the sidelines and yell at others to “take responsibility for your guy” when we don’t have a guy doing anything, isn’t it.

Where on earth did you get an albatross reference?

It’s easy for me to say “not my guy” because “he” in either case is not my guy. Not as easy to say for people constantly running cover for SHS and the Trump admin in this one.

Has your guy ever won?

I vote for Bush Jr in both 2000 and 2004. Do those count?

1 Like

Sure. Did you defend him?

Im gonna interject and say yeah Sarah is a press secretary who lies. How exactly is that breaking news? All press secretaries lie. Now one could make the distinction about how one lies more than the other sure, but i find that distinction silly.

What im looking for and i cant wait to see is someone come in here and claim that one doesnt. It will be fun to laugh them out of the room.

Who wants to step up to that plate? Go ahead, we will all be waiting.

2 Likes

On some things sure, on others, no. I certainly wasn’t a loyal foot soldier to either him or the R party at the time.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

Here’s me: I didn’t vote for either one of them. I despise them both as people. I was truly hoping Trump would be impeached this year.

Having said that, the left has made him a wee bit sympathetic and he is doing his best to keep his campaign promises. So here, in this arena, when the hysteria rises to shrieking levels, I will defend policies and from what I consider to be unfair attacks.

If you feel that is defending Trump the man, so be it.

What else should one call a defense of a press secretary who makes up a lie in defense of her boss who is actively trying to shut down an investigation because he thinks he’ll be ■■■■■■ at a result?

If that’s not you, then that’s not you. I’m talking about people who sit here and defend SHS’s pretty big ■■■■■■■ lie in this situation. This isn’t just “a billion people came to Trump’s inauguration.” This was a lie involving a pretty serious situation, and it’s a pretty big lie.