Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

That was not me. This is the first I have even posted since the report came out. Too busy with work etc. to even check in here until a day or two ago.

Civil war? Bro, y’all should get out more.

3 Likes

That’s false. You’re just angry today because you got fooled by Republican media and got blindsided by the actual report. That’s no one’s fault but your own.

I apologize. Definitely my bad.

My ilk?

I hope you are more restrained with your words when you talk to people in person. :sunglasses:

I know much of your party looks like they could have fought in the he civil war, but come on… that is some extra fringe stuff right there.

No problem. I’ve done it before too. So much being bandied about it’s easy to forget who is talking to who and about what. :blush:

I appreciate your understanding. I know it’s very annoying when it happens.

Most definitely not to someone who has taken the positions, and said the things you have, I would be perfectly fine repeating that.

Ah yes the natural next steps in the mind rot of conservative minds…it makes sense I mean after Trump so called conservatives gave it all up, whats left?

Civil war of course

It is frustrating. I try to make sure I have things straight about who said what when I post but when you are in the middle of a fast moving thread and contributing to more than one thread or pressed for time and have to post a quick response before needing to sign out, it’s easy to mix up who said what. We have all probably done it at some point.

The only time I get pissy about it is when someone refuses to acknowledge they mixed up posts with posters and insist they are right about it. It never used to be a big deal to say ‘oops, mixed you up with someone else’ on this forum. :neutral_face:

So you can’t separate your political ravings from the personal in your life?

I have many people in my life right now from many political spectrums and varying degrees. We just agree not to talk politics because we enjoy each other as people and what we bring to the group when we get together or have to work together. We would never say something like that or mention people of your ilk to them or to their face.

Life isn’t all politics ya know.

Lets see what webster’s says…

Definition of politician

1 : a person experienced in the art or science of governmentespecially : one actively engaged in conducting the business of a government

2a : a person engaged in party politics as a profession

boften disparaging : a person primarily interested in politicaloffice for selfish or other narrow usually short-sighted reasons

Who would have thought, yes a white house press secretary is a politician.

I don’t talk politics professionally or with anyone but close friends and family. So if I was in a situation where someone said those things, they forced it, and I would have no problem pushing back. I literally despise Trump supporters (not voters), it is what it is.

At this forum I force myself to engage in an effort of compartmentalism, and my harsh rhetoric follows. Deal with it :sunglasses:

Good for you. If you pay attention to what I say, you will notice I am a Party supporter not specifically a Trump supporter. I have said many times what I personally think of the guy.

Believe me, this has made it very hard to serve in the political capacity that I do. I have to bite my tongue many times in order to carry out my position without lending outright support on everything Trump. I walk a fine line, dude. Every day.

I do every time I see them. Say hi to the raven.

1 Like

How did it make your life difficult?

How quickly some forget those who were ■■■■■■ over in the whole ACA debacle.

I know some want all the bad stuff sucked down the memory hole, but that’s not gonna happen.

And then when no longer under oath to claim you didn’t lie.

1 Like

If your are claiming cost increases you might want to check them versus the track we were already on…