Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

Please stop quoting me in your attempt to get my attention.

And your point is that may have been a lie, correct?

I’m done…have a good day.

Not really, I’m trying to have a conversation. He’s trolling. I’m not insulting him by asking him to do more than what he is contributing at the moment.

I know. You too.

Lying to the FBI is not technically illegal if you’re trying to not get someone in trouble with their job.

Lieception… but did the top stop turning?

What do you call it when you tow the party line dear?

We all have a certain amount of that going on in our personal political views.

I was just about to say something to this effect. The politics version of Inception.

I regret that I have but one like to give to this post.

From draining the swamp to justifying the worst liars and swamp creatures to have set foot in the WH. Every con man needs his suckers, bless your heart!

To be fair, I don’t think he intended to walk straight into that one. Kind of like when you think you’ve hit a pretty tee shot and then it ends up in the lake.

Where did I say that? Please post my quote.

There was more to that statement that you and others are choosing to leave out. I’m just pointing out that either it was too much for you to read and you made a choice to quit reading after two words or you made a conscious choice to quit reading after two words because it would confirm you bias. The only thing I have been referencing is the statement you are choosing to cut off at two words.

Seems to me that you’re trying to control people’s posts.

Opinion noted. I don’t believe the crap the past president rammed through helped the country at all and in fact personally made my life more difficult. That is MY opinion. I complained and worked against his policies but I didn’t spend 2+ years actively trying to remove him from office.

1 Like

One of my cousins from Alabama started a group text this morning and got really aggressive about how Trump was totally vindicated. I swear I think he’s making every post for Trump supporters on this board. It’s like word-for-word.

They have no idea what’s coming. Or are purposely ignoring it to keep their sanity.

If it makes you feel better to feel that way about me, God bless you.

We all need a hobby.

I have read the full statement. I know your point is that he was commenting on the effect the investigation would have on his presidency, not his guilt. And I actually agree that was the context of the "I’m ■■■■■■ " comment. But, two things (1) If you dislike president Trump, the comment is still very very very satisfying; and (2) in the context of everything laid out in the report, he absolutely thought he might be ■■■■■■■ Otherwise we wouldn’t have 10 instances of potential obstruction.

When Bill Clinton learned of a special investigator, he likely also thought "I’m ■■■■■■ " But then he took his beating at the mercy of the justice system. He didn’t try at every turn to shut it down, only to be thwarted by his own subordinates’ refusal to do what he directed them to do (again, quite hilariously).

And I made my comment because I thought you said earlier that you have not and will not read the entire report because it’s a waste of time. I apologize if I confused with somebody else.

At this point the only thing that’s coming that matters is civil war. I’m not sure who you think you’re fooling though. It’s what your side has been pushing for since Hillary lost.

I am indifferent to you. My comment was in general about those of your ilk.