Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

No, those two words in conjunction with a 450 page report detailing objectively terrible behavior by Trump and underlings (who hilariously don’t do anything he tells them to do) was all any of us could ask for. Yesterday was the best day of Trump’s presidency, for everybody except Trump.

Sometimes simplicity is good.

Other times it leads to inaccuracies.

No question a press secretary is a politician.

Anyone over Clinton. That you think she is for the country is laughable and very telling at the same time.

As to the bolded - what?

What additional proof would you need to show Sara Sanders’ statement was unfounded, after she said it was unfounded?

Name one item of additional proof.

Is a press secretary elected? Stop being ridiculous.

You realize you’re literally the only person saying that, right?

That tells me you aren’t serious at all.

Of course I realize it.

It’s sometimes painful to be so well-informed and thoughtful…:sunglasses:

So the whole statement was too much for you?

Oh, the irony.

Draining the swamp! MAGA!

Desperation is a stinky cologne, my friend.

Cant say im surprised by the Trumpers and so called conservatives, after getting fed decades of govt is the problem propaganda drilled into heads along with:

1. All politicians lie
  2. “Libs” are evil and must be suppressed.
  3. “Libs” have taken advantage of conservative compromises.
  4. Current Republicans are not corrupt enough to get the job done.
  5. Throw all your beliefs out the window and elect someone like Trump.
  6. “Libs” forced our hand.

So at this point, they know Trump is trash but they justify it with the points above.

3 Likes

“Too much” for me? This, from the person who says the report itself is too much? Give me a break.

I’m just using you for bases of my argument. You told me something personal about FBI, It’s your opinion in private…something that could cost you your job if it gets out.

Why would I rat you out?

Never thought that. LOL!
Nice try though.
Thinking 45 is for the country is even more laughable.

Who said anything about Obama?

Ohhhhhhhhhh. You’re saying Sara lied to the FBI about her statement being unfounded? So, therefore, she’s actually not a liar?

She might have said it was unfounded after Mueller team ask who it was that told her.

It’s like Russian nesting dolls…pun intended. A lie about a lie about a lie.