Sandy Ocasio-Cortez Once Again Reasserts Her Stupidity

You’re consistent. :rofl:

As president how many times had trump been interviewed by people at msnbc?

he doesnt sound very welcome there

regardless he had talked to msnbc people during the campaign

he didnt seem very scared

Compared to Obama Trump is a scared little bitch… But hey defend him at all cost… Also how much power does a freshman congresswoman really have?

Enough to spook the piddle out of some, it seems.

lol yeah he’s horrified of them

it’s ok to be critical of congresspeople.

why can she be broadly celebrated across media, but no one is allowed to criticize her?

You should like her then after all you like Trump who has all those same characteristics.

And NBC, CNN and every other network.

Fox news needed a villian and they picked the youngest congress critter who likes to dance to 80s montage

1 Like

Do you think they would be as respectful and polite as Fox was to Obama?

Lololol you are joking right?

I suppose if Trump had the courage to go on MSNBC we would find out.

At least we know what the thinking man spends his time thinking about.

1 Like

People say lots of things on the internet.

You support a pathological liar, so it would follow.

AOC is totally ridiculous. I would rather see a moderate Republican in office than her. I won’t support such behavior from either side.

Now, about that sociopath we have in White House…

lol the bank guys had to let Maxine in on the best kept secret about the government and student loans. One of the bankers even gave her a clue with the first answer but she proceeded on to another Banker actually I think 2 more. It was unbelievable

1 Like

You have a few more years to ponder on him

Actually Maxine Waters and Pelosi got a lot of hits before AOC came along. This isn’t an age thing it’s a stupidity thing and Pebbles Flintstone is moving up the ranks

Except he had an interview with face the nation in February https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCDMDK_uI4
Plus he takes a lot of questions off the cuff. AOC refuses to speak with reporters who oppose her views, like Pete Hegseth, a vet, who is a reporter also, denied access in dealing with the VA said there was no room to put him when there were tons of space available.

If you post a female photo it’s believable. Believe all women