Sandy Ocasio-Cortez Once Again Reasserts Her Stupidity

I believe him but the mountain part kinda got a Supremes song stuck in my head. Ain’t no mountain high enough…

You must have George hw genes. He was jumping out of planes in his nineties. Congrats.

I don’t know who “Sandy Ocasio-Cortez” is.

I am no fan of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but I do not see her as a big deal. She’s only been in government since January and serves only one district.

Foxie is obsessed over her because they cannot go after the orange elephant in the room.

1 Like

It’s a woman in power thing.

lol “pebbles”

Ha Ha! You made a mistake and wrote “self conceded”! (Even “self conceited” would have been incorrect).

Oh sorry- I thought this thread was about laughing at mistakes and assuming mistakes showed one was dumb.

My bad…

1 Like

@conan is not in congress and celebrated across the media and doesnt arrogantly announce that “he’s the boss” to anyone who doesnt agree with his policies and call everyone old, white, or racist

She is the face of the liberal wing and will be key to turn out.

AOC is actually as dumb and embarrassing as the media tried to make Palin look

Your irrelevant deflection is noted.

it was pointing out something irrelevant

did you note that?

So you’re saying if you’re a public official, you should be held to a higher standard?

How about a public official who has declared himself a stable genius…can we hold him to a higher standard?

CHEIF Hostage Negotiator?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1121738863486095360?s=21

:rofl: Ok thanks.

Much like Donald, the media just let Palin do her thing.

Is that tweet real?

:rofl: ok, thanks.

Your side has always had trouble recognizing that not covering for/deflecting/explaining away the stupid that came out of Palin’s mouth in the past and Donald’s mouth in the future does not equate to anything more sinister than simply standing back and letting them beclown themselves without help.

It’s real.

Yeah, I looked over on Twitter after I posted that. Donald is a 77 year-old toddler, and he’s getting worse.

And your side sucks.