Sanctuary Cities, Good? Or Bad?

Nope, your the one who wants govt services but doesn’t want to pay for them.

:rofl: priceless.

I have no problem with sanctuary cities. Thanks for asking.

And made the rest of us poorer in the process withe the end result being fewer people can even afford to see a doctor now much less get treatment for anything serious.

Great, they have insurance they’ll never use because they’ll never be able to meet their total out of pocket expenses for the year in most cases.

Poorer people, less health care for their dollars, but hey, they have a policy thanks to Obama.

Those who report a crime have been protected from ICE under the law for more than a decade. Try again.

I saw were a previous poster linked an article from Forbes that shown nearly 50% of Americans could not afford to go to the doctor and above 30% could not afford their prescription costs so they didn’t get their medicine. That’s just bad in every way imaginable.

Also add to that out of pocket medical expenses rose 50% since 2010. How anyone could label this a success is beyond me, and the prices keep rising.

In the last 8 years my total out of pocket has added up to over 47,000.00 for 7 surgeries.

Wanna guess how much BC had to cover ?

I have 800.00 left for the year before they have to start paying 80% and I need to get two more done before the end of the year. 2 ear surgeries and one spinal.

Want to take a guess as whether or not we’ll be able to pull it off before the reset on Jan 1?

I’m a hell of a lot luckier than millions of people because I had the money and can still keep producing same even if I’m not able to work.

Imagine having a family to support on just a paycheck with the same kind of expenses.

Doesn’t matter what it’s called it insured more people.

Allan

In the last 8 years, it had to pay about 20,000 for complete health care coverage, 2 colonoscopies and one detached retina surgery.

I have gold coverage, however.

Depends on you plan.

Allan

How much did the rise from 2002 to 2010.

R,s want to put the blame on aca. I understand that.

But it not like healthcare costs were contained under w.

They were not.

Allan

The fact remains we’re now poorer and the majority of Amercians can’t afford to use the supposed insurance that replaced what they had and could afford.

Those who gained coverage under O’care that couldn’t get it before have a policy they can’t afford to use and because of the cost can’t even afford to see a doctor.

Some fix.

During that period our cost went from 200.00/mo to around 260 for premiums. Our policy paid 70% up to 5000.00 annually and our total out of pocket for the year was 2,500.

Today it’s more than five times that and our share of the premium is 850.00/mo while the employer share has increased by around 250%. That’s money that could have gone into my wife’s pocket as raises which they had to freeze for six years to cover the increase in insurance costs.

They created a solution to a non existent problem and left us all poorer and with lower quality and less access to care as a result.

1 Like

Well… low crime reported.
No one wants to be deported.

No low crime.

all the illegals in Dover too busy working to make a living to commit crimes.

Allan

Pollyanna herself would not be so naive.

Guns, drugs, robbers… it is not as you pretend.

well except that I live here for 27 years and you have never even stepped a foot in Dover,

Its not naivety, its the truth. a truth that you dont want to believe.

Q: why do hundreds of illegals from Dover come to the train station every morning, rain or shine. cold or hot

A that CMI wants to hear: Cooking up nefarious plans to commit heinous crimes against American citizens.

the actual A is that they congregate at the train station looking to make a buck. and since there are lots of rich people needing labor here in Jersey. A match made in heaven.

I walk by them without fear.

Meanwhile you would be cowering in fear of these hard workers, thinking they are gonna kill you.

Allan

LOL. Low crime not no crime.

There are drug offenses, prostitution offenses in dover.

its not perfect, just low crime.

Allan

If he’s currently not on welfare then he is paying out for those services and getting nothing in return Mob.

I knew people on welfare (people I went to school with) who drove nicer cars than me for a long time. And I’m not going to lie it pissed me the hell off. I drove nothing but old cars until this year and I had finally saved up enough money to put a large down payment on something nice for once.

Lots of people lookin’ to cash in. And they are not necessarily bad people. But the system is bad. So who will pass up the opportunity for a free ride if they can get it? Not many.

Prove he’s paying for them, lets see the money trail.