San Francisco Restaurant asks on duty police officers to leave because they were armed

That include race? Big people? People with loud kids? Bad table manners? Homosexuals?

Mind your own business. Worry about what’s going on at your table. Stop Karenism in its tracks.

1 Like

He isn’t alone, aspiring engineer here…lol

1 Like

Yup, all of the above and more. F.e. my college roommate would hyperventilate around midgets (little people)

That is precisely what I’m doing here. Certain people have certain reactions to others for whatever reason and that’s none of my business ergo i’m minding mine :wink:

Then midgets should be refused service?

Tough crap. People who have those reactions can stay out of public places.

1 Like

Uh, no ??

Not for you or I to determine whether they should be in public or not. Mind your own business. Worry about what’s going on at your table. Stop Karenism in its track.

It is when they get me refused service.

Sure sounds like it.

All I said was people feel uneasy - never did I say or imply that we should dictate our public or private policy because some may feel uneasy. Let them deal with their uneasiness.

Who gives a damn?

Apparently you do, since you’ve been badgering me about it for the last 20 minutes :man_shrugging:

My apologies. I have developed a low toleranceclevel for Karens and their enablers/excusers.

2 Likes

No apologies necessary. It was actually a pretty benign comment , but I can stress that people who are uncomfortable with certain behaviors should deal with it themselves instead of forcing their worldview on everyone else.

Perfect example is Demi Lovato who made a stink out of a frozen yogurt shop carrying sugar free products because it’s bad for her eating disorder or something. These people are seemingly convinced that they’re the only people on Earth.

So all good then. No harm, no foul. Nothing to see here.

An "apology-‘but’ " is not really an apology.

1 Like

If you say so.

Pretty dumb thing for the restaurant to do.

They didn’t apologize for doing it, they apologized because they got caught.

3 Likes

Right. So what I have on my belt is none of anybody’s business.

2 Likes

It’s not.

1 Like

Now, now, my brides name is Karen.