San Francisco Restaurant asks on duty police officers to leave because they were armed

Rgr. Infaneer. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you fell uneasy around people…stay the hell home. Problem solved.

And yet … dollars to donuts I bet you both voted for Biden .

1 Like

Hahaha
Survived my math midterm today just to face finals next week. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes I did.

Thank you. It was a smart move to replace the twice impeached orange gibbon with a placeholder senile, gaff prone, old man that ran a campaign from his basement and then get someone totally new in 2024.

With the very likely split between the White House and Congress or even between the Senate/House, the damage will be less than if Trump** had remained in office.

WW

You never had it better than under Trump and you know it.

2 Likes

In my personal and professional life there has been really no difference between Bush II, Obama, Trump, or Biden.

Excluding the fact I got to work remotely From January 2020 to June 2021 under Trump/Biden and have been back in the office since July.

WW

Higher taxes. Higher prices.

I haven’t seen higher taxes from Trump** to Biden.

State and Local remained pretty steady. There was a slight increase (< $50) in state because I had to use Federal Adjusted Gross income and couldn’t itemize on the state (It’s a law in my state you have to file the same for both federal and state). Other than that taxes have been fine.

Yes prices have gone up with Trump** screw up for COVID, but that will level back out. Property taxes went up a little also, because of the housing market debacle under Trump**.

WW

Trump cut your taxes. Jbiden is just getting started. And you know it.

Not by any significant amount. Maybe $50-$150 a year. And that is temporary.

Luckily I wasn’t impacted by the SALTS provision for which Trump** caused peoples taxes to increase.

Oh stop the fear mongering.

I doubt if there will be significant tax increases under the Biden administration. They currently wouldn’t get them trough the Senate because of how close it the vote is and the GOP will win the House in 2022 if not both the House and Senate.

WW