San Francisco. Poop city

100 years…lol

Speak for yourself, this place is awesome…I have the beach, the mountains and the desert all in close proximity along with unbeatable weather.

It quit being awesome when the population exceeded about 5 million.

5 million? Where you get that number?

At the end of the day I get it you hate California, too bad for you…this place is awesome

1 Like

You should see Seattle. Another liberal dominated hell hole.
I think it could give San Francisco a run for their money.

I ceded you a few million. 5 million is about the population 90 years ago.

I do not hate California. I would probably want to live there myself if it had 30-35 million fewer people and was not hopelessly ■■■■■■ up by decades of liberal leadership.

Im still not sure where your getting that 5 million number…lol

You mean 5 million in the city of SD or SD county? cause im pretty sure either way its wrong…

I just saw a letter to the editor from a visitor who wrote to the Portland newspaper that was posted on Facebook. He decried the litter, street bums and smell of urine and ■■■■ on the streets there … just like San Francisco. Seattle is next.

SD is incredible! Lived there for 3 years.

Seems like supply and demand do not apply to liberal cities. :joy:

I mean people prefer to live in California then say Idaho…go figure

My wife’s grandfather is from Idaho, die hard Trumper but he aint leaving Cali cause libs…haha

One downside, its expensive to live here

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article136478098.html

My wife’s father is a Trump diehard too. His house is paid off and he is retired. His ass hasnt even considered leaving. But he hates liberals :joy:

1 Like

Their local TV station KOMO did a documentary called Seattle is Dying . real tragic

Seattle is not dying…:joy:

Its the name of the documentary.

Compelling title, a real hook!

This is fascinating… :joy::joy:

Probably all lies

Ah, there is a convincing response. :wink:

Welp I decided to spend some time with Fox News tonight. I turn it on and oh my goodness would you look at that? It’s the 2 year old San Francisco crap map being talked about for a half hour. The feedback loop wins again.

And I mean it’s not like anything interesting happened in politics today or anything.

2 Likes

Sounds apocalyptic

You find the source for that population number you conjured up yet?