San Francisco. Poop city

If money is no object, I would deal with the haters and live S.F. Hopefully in a poop free zone. One quick question. What would they have me do with my firearms?

Seriously? You have to ask?

That’s over forty thousand a year each. Almost any other city and you can live on that.

Then Reagan effectively gutted mental health care and voila… homelessness.

He did. But that was a loooong time ago. California cannot milk that excuse for all eternity. They have had plenty of time to act.

Hmmm… why would a state with the most temperate weather in the nation have a homeless problem?

Both are disgusting but human feces are much more hazardous and disease ridden.

North Carolina has a pretty sweet climate too.

Yeah, I know.

Gun owner = Tim McVeigh.

Not to me but the Op was trying to make a connection between homelessness, poop and a liberal city.

Let’s be real there’s a little bit of jealousy against the coastal elites, its friggin paradise here

Although out of all the coastal city’s San Diego is the best, not to big, not too small and we have amazing Mexican food

Nah. Don’t need to do that. What you decide is valid is up to you. Your call. :+1:

Who me? Bite your tongue! I would never do such a thing.
:astonished:

So you just happened to find all those articles without the aid of a search engine?

Jeez. Is there some point to this discussion? Are you asking what my favorite search engine is? Are you trying to catch me in some slip up? What exactly are you wanting to know?

I do my web searches with BING. Just so you know.

Hannity is doing a segment on the San Fran poop-a-thon as we speak!

I think the connection the OP was making was between liberal cities and poop regardless of the species of the animal that dropped it.

Going to bed now. I’m pooped.

2 Likes

I agree that San Diego is the best (or rather the least bad) of the California coastal cities, but that area hasn’t been Paradise for nearly 100 years.

There’s a surprise.

1 Like