San Francisco. Poop city

Yes we all knew that San Francisco was full of ■■■■■ The enclosed map proves it. Tracking where people have dropped trow and taken a dump right on the street? Yes, there is an Ap for that. No wonder Nancy declined Trump’s offer to give them more of their beloved illegals. The city just can’t take this ■■■■ anymore. God, what is wrong with a city that thinks it’s okay to wallow in their own poop. What a crappy place to live. Stay classy San Fran.

1 Like

Gosh, doesn’t sound like gentrification is the problem. Because they have homes. Really expensive ones. Lots of people leaving dem states. I hope they learned, but I doubt it…

Why are debunked articles from over 2 years old being posted here?

Was this supposed to be a “gotcha libzes” moment?

1 Like

7500 homeless people live in San Francisco,

money spent on homelessness is 305,000,000 per year.

Allan

Evidently, research is lagging.

How about this one? It’s from an hour ago? New enough for you? :yum:

Which links back to the original app you posted and the commentary from the maker of the app that Lucy referred to.

1 Like

If they claim 7500, I bet it’s triple that… Money does not seem to help does it?

When republicans ran California there was virtually no homelessness.

You are free to do your own research. I have listed 4 sources, How much research do you require? :man_shrugging:

This has been known for awhile now and yet there are those who don’t believe it, but sadly it’s true! A beautiful city like San Francisco turned into a liberal toilet!

1 Like

And I think you have hit the nail on the head. I would not be surprised if the OP was inspired by a FWD: FWD email chain.

Opinions are not facts.

Link?

Unfortunately, homelessness is everywhere in this country.

On a single night in January, 23,548 people experienced homelessness in Texas, a 1.8 percent increase over last year, according to the latest national estimate by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

But they are all using the same source material. Why cant you understand that?

I am interested to know what prompted you to search for this? Its not anything you have talked about before, its not a subject that you have shown any previous passion for on this forum. Which is why I have to wonder how you came across this gem. It does sound like it was something that came via your email and know on the backend you are googling like crazy to validate your OP.

Homelessness? If you were homeless would you just take a dump where ever you felt like it? The city accepts this behavior. Which is why they now find themselves swimming an a sea of :poop: I live near a major midwestern city. We don’t have a poop map. And we don’t need one.

You could make a similar map for any major US city, including cities in red states.

Do you even ever fully check out your own links??

To what? I was in Cal back then and remember. You think any news outlet is going to recall what Cal was like before the dems drove into the dirt, and if they did you’d never find it on google…

You may check this one. Let me know when you find one to your liking.