Russian police beat protesters with batons and arrest 300 in rallies over

You can’t do it. You’re so far gone, you can’t just look at something with neutral eyes. This is what resulted due to our government negating permission to peacefully protest and herded these two groups together with this, what you just showed…being the intended result.

It’s 20% in the US. So we are better than the Russians. But you should still protest.

There’s always 2 opposing sides at a demonstration…so should we scrap the 1st Admendment?

So the richest man in the world (Putin) is now telling 43% of Russian men they won’t get their retirement.

Smooth move. That’s something republicans could try.

1 Like

I don’t need to because it’s not an issue for me…

Sure we do. Tiki torches.

That’s why trump was elected to Make America like Russia…
And Russia never has to worry about outside governments colluding as long as the can jail their opponents…

You mean you’re not already working on that?

I forgot the white supremacists did beat up and shoot at a bunch of peaceful counter-protestors.

Already in the works…
trump wants to jail reporters, so jailing anyone that’s opposed to him wouldn’t be off the table…

Tiki torches and white supremacist chants…
Standard youtube advisory, NSFW, yada yada…

Isn’t it stunning how far people are willing to go to defend actual ****ing Nazis?

Ahhhh… they hate it when someone does not agree with them.
Lol… :slight_smile:

yes, but unlike you, I’m actually willing to denounce Putins goons when they beat up people protesting.

I did not read the details…
my.
humble.
apologies.

But I wonder if those protestors had followed the process to get approval to protest like that? Or did the anti-putin people send in sacrificial martyrs knowing that the “beatings” would be good propaganda for mindless American leftist drones.

Plus they all had HIV.

:point_up_2:

Pretty creative to blame the beatings on the left in another country.

Do you know if approval was requested and granted?

Antifa <3 this post.

I’m pretty sure the left from another country (well, ours) wasn’t there.