Russian police beat protesters with batons and arrest 300 in rallies over

maybe now you understand why there’s 6 posts about Ishmael.

Always did. Talking about people is way more exciting than talking to them.

Why did you feel the need to ask me if I was ok with people being beaten? What makes you think I would be?

Hard to talk to a person who takes the Putin line of defense immediately. In this country, we support the right to protest peacefully.

probably your lazy, indirect defense of Ishmael.

1 Like

And you put so very much effort into it.

Good try though. :+1:t2:

My my my. You’re a formidable thinker, aren’t you?

This is your 10th post in the thread and you’ve yet to post about the subject.

sorry, 11th.

But you said…

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I can’t ask for your opinion?

I find that, around here and with certain posters, questions such as whether one is ok with people being beaten are more often than not, just left-handed attempts to cast shade.

You didn’t answer the question though. What makes you think that I would be ok with people being beaten?

probably your lazy, indirect defense of Ishmael.

1 Like

You said that already.

yes.

14th.

Don’t stop!

Good chat. Thanks.

Now…in the same light you’re looking at this…reconsider Charlottesville, where the protests, even though we may disagree with their ideology…were both legal and peaceful. Then government “goons” removed permission to protest and herded them into a crowd of ANTIFA protestors, who were not assembled legally, came prepared for violence…to then begin fighting and an innocent person was murdered as a result.

Riiiight…
Armed protesters vs unarmed protesters…:roll_eyes:
No threat to his life pulled out a gun and shot it… thank God the bullet didn’t ricochet and do any damage…

Average life expectancy of a Russian man is 66…