Russian police beat protesters with batons and arrest 300 in rallies over

I can see why this might be a political issue if this had occurred because Trump was going to Russia and their government attacked protestors so Trump could have a good photo OP.

Kind of like this.

Authoritarianism is evil, on either side.

Remove sediment. Then add 40 drops of regular clorox to 5 gallons of polluted water. Let stand for 30 minutes.

Dont bathe in it. It’s just for for drinking.

Get some backup power so that you can keep posting the narrative during the storm. Radio Free Resistance MUST continue.

Hey, it’s called leadership!

Don’t hate on him because he can do math.

Same ole same ole. You say something about the left, get called out then post something stupid. There are definitely ingredients in your game plan.

1 Like

Believes in screw-ball conspiracies but doesn’t believe racism exists…
You should change your username to Call_me_whatever_fits_my_agenda

You gotta give credit to Putin for being a tough leader. It takes courage to beat people down in the streets and then pretend nothing is happening.

They probably didn’t fill out the proper forms!

So look what those whiners made the authorities do!

when you think about it, we wouldn’t even have protests if the Kenyan just stayed in his lane.

The 35% calls the Kenyan an uppity ■■■■■■…

I bet Trump watched his, turned to Sourpuss Sarah, and said “I wish I could do this to the Democrats in this country.”

Ol’Flexible let the Russians take Crimea. And held up missile defense in Poland just for Putin…

Nice of Obama to get out there and remind the world why we voted for Trump.

The uranium queen paid millions to let Russian interfere in our election,

Meanwhile Trump bombs them and killed over 300 Russian mercs…

Trump is Cool.

…when he doesn’t pay vendors.

Yes… The Cool don’t let people rip them off…

No, they don’t. That’s just how brainwashed the left has gotten…

:point_up_2:

now the Trump Republicans don’t even want their favorite sleazy politician to pay his bills…

He paid… You didn’t read the article and got fooled again

“Trump’s lawyers argued that the Paint Spot had technically filed a lien on the wrong subcontractor at Trump Doral.”…

It math and law, so libs don’t get it…

“Two weeks ago, an appeals court ordered Trump’s company to pay Enriquez for $32,000 worth of paint used in a golf-resort renovation, plus his legal fees. The total: more than $300,000.”

So, wait, you’ve been popping off about this and didn’t even know what the ■■■■ you were talking about?

Putin has been trying to do this since like 2004 and has failed despite the fact he’s practically a dictator because of overwhelming public opposition.

Russian pensioners are terrified they’re going to starve to death without that money and with good reason. This is a country that has had soldiers starving to death in their barracks for twenty years.