Russian Jet downs American drone over international waters in the Black Sea

Now the nuclear deterrent has been used by America and Russia, India and Pakistan, and othe actors.

Build up the weapons that will destroy our planet. All it takes is one crazy mother ■■■■■■ to push the button.

Excellent point.

I think this Fox News Cartoon captures it all from our One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier…;;;

2 Likes

But your opinion effects me and everyone else.

1 Like

It has never been a question of if a nuclear weapon will be used again, only when will it happen again.

1 Like

When and who do you think; US, Russia, Iran, DPRK, Pakistan, India, rogue nations, terrorist organizations?

That is the truth +10, Conan.

Do you agree with Governor DeSantis?

While the US has many vital national interests, … becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them,” DeSantis said in a statement to Fox News host Tucker Carlson (last week.)

1 Like

I don’t need to read anything. American soldiers lives were saved by the action and did not die. That’s all I need to know.

so what? I should just not have an opinion and let yours effect me? No thanks

That there’s a territorial dispute? Of course there is. They wouldn’t be fighting otherwise. Russia is claiming territory that is not theirs. Ukraine is defending it.

So what? How am I effecting you with my opinion other than allowing you to drag us into a war that isn’t in our interest?

1 Like

I don’t give a ■■■■ about your opinion of what’s in our interest, I give a ■■■■ about my opinion of what’s in our interest.

Spoken like a true lib.

1 Like

does that also apply to you not giving a ■■■■ about my opinion of what’s in our interest?

Seriously dude, we don’t agree on it. It doesn’t make me a lib any more than it makes you one. I don’t have to believe what you believe about it, and you don’t have to believe what I do.

I’m all for selling weapons to Ukraine. You do understand that don’t you?

What you are doing is demanding that American pay for your pet project…and that what makes a lib a lib.

1 Like

Speaking of honesty. Civilian deaths during WWII totaled 50–55 million. Military deaths from all causes totaled 21–25 million. Civilians always pay a disproportionate price during major wars.

By the way, the civilian casualties at Nagasaki and Hiroshima paled compared to those in Tokyo.

I have no pet project. Ukraine itself does not matter to me. Russia, and what Russia does is what matters. I do not support Ukraine because I love Ukraine, I support Ukraine because I believe its in our interest to oppose Russia in this conflict. I have absp;utely no problem with making every bit of “aid” lend lease so that eventually they do pay for it. You however cannot get money from them now, so your declaration here is nothing more than an excuse to not support them. An obvious excuse.

Aside from that the Ukraine war may as well be a marketing drive for US weapons. Do you know how may Javelies and Himars we’ve sold since it started?

Stable Russia was and is our best interest. Russia pleaded with the west to leave a neutral zone and EU/NATO ignored it.

Now go ahead and justify Ukraine is our best interest…you can’t. Only interest we have in Ukraine is converting it into giant military base.

Now why are you supporting EU expansionism even against America best interest?

That’s what I want to know.

3 Likes

Pure propaganda. Russia has never affected you. TV Man told you to be afraid, so you are.

2 Likes