Russian Jet downs American drone over international waters in the Black Sea

Russia is not stable when its invading its neighbors. And Russia gets no say, zero zip zilch on who gets into NATO.

Defeating Putin’s aggression is in our interest. You don’t have to agree. You can deny it all you like. I believe it and nothing you can say is going to change my mind nor do I have to justify my opinion to your satisfaction. I accept that you disagree. That’s okay.

I’m not afraid. I support standing up to Russian aggression. You apparently are shaking in your boots.

But yet you demand a say…and ■■■■ everyone else opinion.

That attitude is precisely what got us into this mess. You made your problem everyone else’s problem.

Long before Russia moved into Crimea on old forum I said than that EU expansionism is going to cause us a war.

Well here we are…and dumb ■■■■ with no education or training was able to see what was going to happen.

Time to learn a life lesson…for every action there is a reaction and unintended consequences.

Learn it…

2 Likes

I’ve seen it.

1 Like

I don’t demand anything. I have my opinion. If the government was opposite I’d still have my opinion. You are the one demanding that your opinion not only be acknowledged, but followed.

My support of Ukraine has nothing to do with the EU.

appeasement has consequences too. when brandon cut off lethal aid to Ukraine in june of 21 he may as well have sent Putin an invitation to invade. His chest thumping about weak ass sanctions a few months later may as well have been a double dog dare to do it.

We are beyond that now. Brandon is an idiot, his actions contributed to Putin’s decision, Russia did invade. Now we deal with that.

I agree with what Trump said back in March 22. Give Ukraine whatever they need, (short of nukes and American boots to do it with), to win. Drones, Missiles, Tanks, Jets, whatever. As it stands, although we’ve promised lots more we’ve delivered around 30B in aid. For what they’ve accomplished, thats a bargain casement price. Their tanks are coming from Europe, their planes are coming from Europe, other than ammunition the only thing we’ve given them of note is 20 HIMARS, 36 155mm howitzers and a bunch of air defense. And the Javelins and manpads Trump gave them. They are now receiving some Bradleys that were decommissioned and never coming out of permanent storage and Strikers that were also decommissioned and going into permanent storage. We value those vehicles at replacement cost when adding up “aid” which is akin to buying a car driving it for 20 years and then claiming the cost of a new car as its value when you get rid of it.

you’ve seen nothing. you ascribe to me based on your own feelings. You don’t know me, don’t know what I feel or why I think what I do. The fact that the only possible reason you can discern for why people don’t agree with you is based on your own method of assessment means nothing to me and only speaks about you. I know you likely have your own reasons to believe what you do, and “fear” isn’t likely much of it. But so long as you continue with the assinine assertion about “fee fees”… you’re a scared little puppy

I’ve seen it. In color.

Easy to war monger when you’re not the one.

2 Likes

Probably China or Iran.

The war mongering was done by Putin, I support ending his war mongering, you support appeasing it

That’s an interesting choice of words. Russia has never pleaded for anything they want.

Oopooh not nice

Well…maybe if NATO wasn’t on the march there would be no Putin.

Just little memory refresher.

And I said on this very forum over a decade ago that European/NATO expansionism is going to get us into a war.

It wasn’t hard to see it back than.

2 Likes

Really? Russia never asked?

1 Like

My bet is iran trying to nuke Israel. God willing Israel will be protected.

Really? I’m more worried about Pakistan these days.

The word was “pleaded.” Russia has never pleaded ever.

Well man- using that logic- because Finland is pushing to be in NATO that gives Russia the right to invade them. Would you say thats reasonable?

(You know the NATO thing is just an excuse for Putin to make a huge land grab right?)

Israel will launch a first strike on Iran if it appears Iran is going to break out. Xi wants China to have the street cred, Pakistan V India is a wild card. Russia would if it looked like Ukraine was going to actually push into Russian territory.

…says the supporter of 20 years of Middle East wars, trillions of dollars spending and the loss of thousands of American soldiers…

Warmonger :rofl:

(You know that Russia was excuses for EU/NATO expansionism…right?)

3 Likes