Russian Jet downs American drone over international waters in the Black Sea

So…do you support Russia’s right to invade Finland as it is trying to join NATO?

Finland has 830 miles of border with Russia. Ukraine only has 254. Using your logic it would make perfect sense for Russia to try to conquer Finland and they would be with their rights to do so.

Russia has a right to defend their interest.

1 Like

there is no such thing as nato expnsionism. nato does not recruit. countries, of their own volition, may apply. accession is not gauranteed

which does no include running the country next door, who have their own interest

Right…

1 Like

But yet “some” here wants to run countries thousands of miles away.

3 Likes

…which includes invading Finland if it wants to???

Bro…thats some crazy Putin logic…

yes, exactly right. its in the charter.

nato did not recruit ukraine, ukraine put nato membership in its constitution

not interested in running anything. ukraine is free to run itself. russia is free to run itself. i only concern myself with our interest. and it is in our interest to oppose russian aggression in europe

Apparently sovereign countries can’t make alliances unless its okayed by Putin. Mmmmkay.

1 Like

There it is…

You know. During the Vietnam era @WuWei @SixFoot might find this interesting. I’ve seen those oppose, avoided that war…fight against Soviet expansionism. Today…those same are all gun hoe to fight against so-called Russian expansionism. Never mind the fact that it’s EU that expanding.

Why is that…inquiring minds want to know.

3 Likes

You just said its ok for Russia to invade Finland…because of the chance of it joining NATO.

So you support Putin’s warmongering. OK.

i do believe its russia that has attempted to expand its borders (by force even)

Lets say Ukraine become a EU/NATO state…than what?

Will you all stop there? I totally doubt it.

No single country should have so much resources…unless of course it’s control by western snobs.

Well no. Putin has made it so now both Sweden and Finland are trying to join.

Because of Putin’s warmongering…

1 Like

lets say it did. and no other country ever applied. yes, it would stop there.

if another country does apply to nato, its entirely up to nato whether to admit them.

I don’t give a fig what the EU does.

Sure it would…next step is to break Russia up into 7 or 10 difference states.

Ukraine will control its own resources in the EU. They will be a member like every other member and get the same vote as any other member. If they want to join the EU and abide by the EU’s rules, thats entirely up to them and the EU.

How ? Are you saying NATO would invade Russia unilaterally? And somehow that would not trigger a nuclear war?