Russian Jet downs American drone over international waters in the Black Sea

That’s so cute…actually believing that.

2 Likes

Even if you believe that the EU would somehow own Ukraine lock stock and barrel…which is ludicrous…don’t you think its up to sovereign nations to make their own decisions on alliances and treaties?

not my preference, but likely to happen anyway. My preference would be for Putins entire regime to be run out of town on a rail and get some new leadership there that we could assist in keeping the Russian federation together and for it to eventually join the western world.

Once you join EU you sub come to their regulatory laws.

1 Like

Again- Ukraine can make the choice to apply to join…or not. Don’t you think sovereign nations have the right to make those decisions?

You said and I will quote

Once you join EU you’re no longer a sovereign nation.

2 Likes

its so cute that you believe otherwise.

who controls Germany’s resources? France? Poland? How about Belgium? Luxemberg? The EU does not control the resources of member states, they control the trading relationships between those states. As a member Ukraine will have every right to negotiate the terms under which it will provide resources to the other member states.

So Ukraine could decide not to join. Up to them…

Or do you believe its not up to them?

News flash…Germany is the EU.

EU has the final say…

2 Likes

If Ukraine chooses to join the EU and regulate itself according to EU policies, thats up to Ukraine

Right so…Ukraine doesn’t get to decide on its alliances and treaties, its membership in NATO and the EU…and…Russia has a right to invade and conquer Ukraine…and Finland.

Interesting world you live in.

news flash, one reason why Germany has been so slow to support Ukraine is they fear the power shifting east.

Yes it is…but funny how you want to ignore the say of American people.

lol, you ain’t the “American people”

I don’t support US involvement in Middle East wars. That’s silly.

And YOU are?

I believe the latest poll numbers prove that Americans don’t want to be involved.

2 Likes

Yeah you did.

The EU does. NATO is the EU military wing.

1 Like

:rofl::+1:t5: good one.

Precisely…

1 Like