Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

What law? If trolling was against the law, the internet would be a very quiet place.

“Would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain…if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?”

That’s not an ad and McCain didn’t run in 2016. Let’s see a Russian ad. I really want to see one. Make it a good one please.

As long as the Russians continue to support the Republican party I don’t really have a problem with it. The Democrats can get their own foreign sponsors. It kind of makes me laugh though; who are they going to get? Cuba? Republicans have the best foreigners.

3 Likes

Regardless of trump colluding or even knowing what was happening the Russians did interfere. Many around him were willing to facilitate their interference if it could bring Fat Donny the Office. Again the fact is they did interfere and that is something every American and citizen of the world should be concerned with

I don’t think the Russians really give a hoot which side they support as long as they sow discord

You’re being sarcastic here. I know you are way to smart for that

Let’s see an actual example of this interference. Not a story, an actual example.

I really can’t believe you posted that.

Did you hear they stole Hilarys emails?

Answer the question

Facebook executive Colin Stretch told Congress in October 2017 that about 126 million users on the platform were exposed to Russian propaganda masquerading as real news. At the same time, Stretch added, the propaganda was hardly ubiquitous; suspected Russian content amounted to about one out of every 23,000 posts… In 2016, Russian agents posted just under 30,000 times on Facebook, yet the operation generated almost 13 million shares, 15 million likes and 1.3 million comments, according to a research team at Oxford University.

Off her wash cloth server? I was told by A1 sources that didn’t happen. Hildawg herself. You want to lock her up?

That’s not an example of the influencing the election.

As far as the wikileaks stuff Podesta let out, if the truth is influencing elections - GOOD!

If they (whoever it was) were creating fake emails, then bad.

Let’s look at one of them.

More likely. I actually did vote for him when he ran. because while he was in no way shape or form a conservative, at least he wasn’t a lib.

I don’t care if he spawns the next Stalin, as long as he’s not a lib, I’ll consider it.

Do people jump around your house when you give orders?

It won’t happen with me again. Hope you didn’t get used to it.

The Mueller report didn’t say that Trump didn’t collude with the Russians…collusion is technically illegal. It is impeachable though.

Yeah, it did.

Why is it not surprising that you support foreign governments illegally manipulating our democracy to create chaos and division to strengthen their own interests. A true patriot.

No it did not. You obviously didn’t read it.