Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

Worth a shot

No, I didn’t. Yes it did. I can tell by reading the lib posts here.

And please don’t try to pretend you read a 300 page government report written by a lawyer.

My response as well. Im on my phone but I will pull up direct accounts later

It worked. It won’t again.

It says pretty early on that they weren’t making any decision about collusion as that doesn’t have have a legal definition.

You admittedly have no idea what the report actually talks about but you are arguing about what it says anyway. Hilarious.

No collusion.

You haven’t read it either.

I voted for him too.

My point in posting this well-known example was to refute your assertion that people are not swayed by dishonest political marketing.

Because I can’t read minds, I can’t point to a specific Facebook ad and say that it cost Clinton 2,000 votes in Wisconsin. We can’t know the actual impact. We DO know the Russsians did it, and we can infer with high confidence that they did it to benefit Trump, and they didn’t think they were wasting their money. How many people in swing states bought into Pizzagate? 1,000? 100,000? Probably somewhere in between.

So yeah, there are a LOT of people gullible enough to swallow ridiculous ■■■■■■■■■ But your earlier point is well taken. They were always going to vote for Trump.

1 Like

You think McCain lost because of a poll question?

No we don’t.

Considering the trifecta of stupid congresswomen currently serving in the House as democrats, I would guess Venezuela or the middle east could sponsor the DNC.

I’m still waiting on an example of one of these Russian Facebook ads.

2 Likes

cali is a poe.

How do you propose to enforce such a thing internationally? Do you want our government to block all content originating in Russia? What is the material difference of them doing it on facebook or on a site based in Russia in English if I can still access it?

What is the material difference in us doing it?

The day before the elections.

1 Like

Oh he didn’t prove a negative, shocking. What the report did say, was he couldn’t find any evidence they did. Which is all you are supposed to get out of an investigation, did they or did they not find evidence it happened, no sane and rational person expects them to prove it didn’t happen, that’s not their job. We don’t do guilty until proven innocent in this country.

Or this…

from Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump | Washington Examiner

Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump, Mexican calls Trump voters lazy drunks

Of course, that’s (D)ifferent. Virtually every EU leader disparaged Trump at one point or another as well. Somehow that doesn’t count as foreigners trying to influence our election though. Even if they did it in publications with a hell of a lot more market penetration than facebook ads.

2 Likes

Well, neither one was on facebook…

I’m unable to edit the post so I’ll have to disclaim that was in reply to TNT.

I’ll just claim I am a journalist with Anonymous unnamed sources

Still waiting for an example of a Russian game changer ad.

2 Likes