Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

How do you know I’m not the authorized CNN employee? :wink:

Really Trump colluded! :open_mouth: Tell that to Muellers $30 MILLION, 2 year investigation. :roll_eyes:

Good question - what is trump doing to prevent this from happening again? He doesn’t even admit publicly it was russia that hacked the DNC.

Good instincts

Some people did something. Some people will do more things.

Maybe they’re not working. :wink:

Congresses big plan is to prevent Russian operatives from entering the country to interfere with our elections, “as if” that’s they way they did it before! Congress has no plans on how to deal with Facebook or Twitter! :roll_eyes: Libs and Dems will continue with “the Russians are coming” idiotic rhetoric until we are actual at war with Russia, lets just hope it’s another “cold war” and not a nuclear war! :angry:

And maybe they are. Minus the wink emoji

No longer landing on our shores but in our brains.

Duplicate post removed

I did not say that. Can you remove me from that quote please?

Mighty casual reaction to an attack on our democracy.

But I guess as long as your guy wins, who cares, right?

American citizens said the same things, had the same ideas and beliefs due to their own thinking not a result from Russians ads.
I could post just about any ideas and beliefs I might have had about the election in Israel. American citizens made you tube videos about Israel’s election. Did they commit a crime?

Kudos to you. Your responses are consistently the most Poe-tic ones in this forum.

2 Likes

If you set up troll farms or bots to automatically spread false information, you might be.

Let’s see one.

It wasn’t

Hey, we all get your point: Propaganda doesn’t work. That’s why no government ever uses it. And don’t get me started on marketing and advertising. Completely ineffective!

Amazing

Let’s see one.