Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

I just laid it out for you

No, you didn’t. You didn’t address the logistics. Who took out an ad pushing the Seth Rich theory? Who did it here? Did the Russians pay Hannity?

And that post was full of contradictions.

Start

How? How are you going to make me disclose on Facebook?

How are person’s that buy ads on TV required to disclose?

How is anything that requires disclosure to the general public enforced?

I can’t post on tv. You are comparing two incomparable things and ignoring the whole point of the internets.

Since that is my state, I certainly will watch for the signs. However, there must be some signs already or you would have no reason to state that there may be the units working in three counties.
Could you give us a source of this information? What makes these people believe it? Which counties and how is it know about these particular counties?
What signs should I be looking for? Where did you find out about these signs?

I see your confusion…I am speaking about advertising and propaganda purchased by fronts of foreign governments and domestic companies

And here you are insulting people who have served their country.
Some who had their lives changed forever protecting the rights of even people like you. You sneer at these man and woman who accepted that they could lose their lives defending you. Because they believed that freedom in the United States extended to everyone. Even the people who called them baby killers and now deplorables and smelly Walmart people.
Enjoy your undeserved gifts.

Let’s see one of them. If they are behind fronts, how do you know?

I received the info from Wikileaks. But you have to be on the double secret Hillary list and be personally approved by Vlad to get the info.

You can start here, but I am surprised you are even asking. I get the feeling you think Facebook is in the business of having people post feel good pics and updates but that is so 2004.

I thought it was something like that.

Wait…Facebook is actually keeping information secret for Russian intruders? Why weren’t they investigated for crimes of collusion?

Jealous, aren’t you. :grin:

Umm not sure if serious…anyways this has been fun my wife is giving me the look since we are hosting Easter…have a great Sunday everyone!

No, let’s see an ad.

1 Like

Some of the facebook ads were listed in the Mueller report. A few tweets as well. They even listed the ads retweeted by Don Jr, Eric and Donald

CNN are the only ones that can read and interpret WikiLeaks material. Remember it’s illegal for you to read those things. You must wait for a CNN employee to tell you what to think about illegal documents.

2 Likes

Non Russians post similar thoughts and ideas. What should be done about that?