Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

Find me an ad you think that can convince me to vote for that trash.

I might be convinced to buy a Swiffer mop replacement pad. Not to vote for a lib.

The ads that influence me are your candidates’ campaign promises.

1 Like

I could watch CNN every day from now until election days and still not even consider voting for a lib for dog catcher.

Facebook is for the feeble minded.

2 Likes

Name a source please.

I have worked with a number of agencies that you are insulting. They are full of patriotic and hard working Americans, most of whom could make a lot more money in the private sector. But go ahead and insult them to promote our fantasy.

Read the indictment of the Russian hacking operation – with its detail down to individual names and IP addresses. Can you cite one flaw in in it: other than your insisting “I don’t like it.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now that’s funny.

There were 14 guys at the Pacora Bridge and I’ve met all 10,000 of them.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s bull ■■■■■

That was profound.

That was profounder.

3 Likes

What do you propose to do about it, Jay?

Always “profounder” stuff. Only the best.

1 Like

They need to stay off the internet and be safe.
All of them. Safety in numbers.

1 Like

You’ve got nothing. No more to discuss here

Amazing, how willing the right wing is to insult people who work for their country. I put in my time and the work I did for national defense even covered folks like you, who sneer at those of us who do the work. Well, freedom extends to everyone.

Enjoy your undeserved gifts.

Well. Trump did win. Soooooo …

2 Likes

I have a white lab coat and a clip board. Submit.

1 Like

I thought there was nothing more to discuss?

Covered folks like me? How’s that? I used my little green girl scout hat for a cover, what did you do for me?

“Undeserved gifts”? Well, thank you Jason Bourne.

2 Likes

Everyone on this board is to some extent, a political junky. Therefore FB or other social media probably would not effect our vote. However not many people in this nation are political junkies or even pay much attention to politics. Advertising works.

How are you going to prove that? You think independents are more susceptible than partisans?

What do you propose to do about it?

2 Likes

Ad’s arent mind control…lol

Propaganda and Advertising is about subtle influence and creating narratives. There is a reasons why there are laws against false advertising and lack of disclosure.

Now that data has become a commodity, advertising and propaganda can be tailored in a very effective way. Hence why the data market is a multi billion dollar industry its… effective.

The problem is internet content and data collection do not have the same requirements of disclosure that other forms of media have to abide by. Having them under those requirements is step number 1.

If the Russian govt wants to take out an ad pushing the Seth Rich conspiracy fine, just let the viewers know it was paid for and distributed by the Russian govt.

Now as to you personally, from your posts I gather that you are immune to all forms of influence subtle or overt which is awesome, but you are the exception not the norm.

1 Like

How do you propose to know?