Russia on the CRP..Committed to re-elect

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

And you are doing it here, anonymously. Boo

2 Likes

For a joint statement? Sure he did…had obama came out alone you all would be screaming he is trying to sway the election for hillary…

We arent stupid…we know what you would have argued…

But since Obama didnt you get to argue the other way that he should have said something…

Which goes to show he had no real good footing on this because you guys would have cried like banshees

2 Likes

Exactly.

Da… I mean yes.

1 Like

I get all my news from Gaily Grind and Infowars.

Sometimes Fox but they let too many libs on amymore.

7 Likes

Yeah we all know how wary Obama was of upsetting the right, you can’t be remotely serious.

1 Like

I’m talking about Obama’s decision to not go public with news of the investigation, for fear of influencing the election in favor of his unquestionably preferred candidate. That’s integrity, whether you think so or not.

As far as bringing Trump up to speed before the election: this was early stages of the investigation into Russian interference, and he was a potential target of the investigation. After the election Obama had to inform him, and he did.

I am nowhere; therefore, I am everywhere. :sunglasses:

Why cant I be? It’s literally what you guys are doing.
Again I’m not stupid, and you guys are complicated.

You fall for trump’s lies all the time and it’s not technically illegal.

Obama in the end should have and said ■■■■ off to anyone whining…its what trump does…

But then again Obama has class

He didn’t not do it because he was afraid republicans would object to it. That’s ridiculous on its face. He didn’t do anything because a)He thought Hillary had it locked up and b) was afraid it would hurt her in the election. The notion that Obama worried about upsetting the right is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

4 Likes

Yes…that was addressed as well…

Thanks for agreeing…

Sadly almost 9 months out and libs are already making excuses for their lost…pathetic.

2 Likes

“The Times reported that lawmakers were told Russia is interfering in the 2020 election specifically to get Trump reelected. The president is concerned that Democrats will use that information against him as the campaign season kicks into high gear, according to The Times.”

Obvious paranoia on Trump’s part, as evidenced by media reports in the Post and Times…and by this thread itself. They would never do that.
And again…who were those “five people familiar with the matter” who leaked?

1 Like

That data isn’t just credit scores. Equifax collects a ton of data on almost every single American.

It is an enormous database that can be used alongside other datasets, i.e Facebook, public records, voter registration information ( remember the hacking of State voting registries) in order to create a granular database to most effectively identify and advertise to people based specifically on their habits, beliefs and predispositions.

This is either to rile up a political base, spread disinformation or suppress the vote.

:point_up_2: the classic trumpian shrug

1 Like

He probably felt right at home with RT, it’s nothing but Putin sponsored propaganda.

a) Absolutely correct. That’s what we all thought, including Republicans.

b) Now THAT’s ridiculous on its face. Announcing that the Republican candidate was under FBI investigation for credible allegations that his campaign was coordinating election interference with the Russian government? True or not, that would have absolutely SUNK Trump’s chances, and there was more than enough wiggle room to publicly justify it. Obama was out of office in 2 months. Trump would have gotten his ass kicked - a fitting revenge for both Obama and Hillary, given the ■■■■ that Trump dumped on them during the campaign.

After the damage that Comey caused with the email investigation press conference just weeks before, a far more damning allegation against Trump could only help Hillary.

But that doesn’t fit the narrative you need to tell yourselves. Obama HAD to be doing it for craven political purposes. After all, it’s what your boy would have done. And indeed tried to do, just this past summer.

3 Likes

The office of DNI testified before an entire House Committee of both Congressman and their respective staff. And the witnesses were represented by multiple parties from within DNI. You’re talking about likely close to 100+ people involved. Take your pick on who leaked it.

A ton of people in both parties and within the intelligence apparatus had reason for concern and that would want the public to know for a variety of reasons. Not least of which being fear of further election interference on behalf of Trump by one of the most hostile regimes to the United States and all of Western democracy.

The real question is not who leaked or why they did. But why wouldn’t the Trump administration WANT this information out there and show what their plan is to combat it in order to secure our elections and provide confidence in the public in a fair and uncompromised process???

Strange that this is not where your head went first. :thinking:

3 Likes

And what would happen if Trump happened to lose?..We’d hear…It was rigged!..The deep state stole the election!